Other games w/e 7th/8th November

I’ve heard it would take a week to cross you…

2 Likes

Ah, that was satisfying! Chelsea 2015 is the gift that keeps on giving!

Ain’t we got Stoke up next? Shakira is a tricky bastard, Bert Rand will need to bring his A-game, but hopefully the Stoke triumviate of shite, Whelan, Adam + Walters will gift Saints 3 pts pls!

Shakiri blows hot and cold. Bertrand will have no problem and we will win 3-1.

2 Likes

gr8 news

So today

Aston Villa v Man City - A

Arsenal v Spurs - H

Liverpool v Palace - H

hard to call the last 2 I almost went for draws.

Originally posted by @Bearsy

gr8 news

What does a penishead thumb up look like, Bearsy?

I really wish our game against Arsenal was next. Look very poor so far today. Overrun in midfield, and no pace up front to force Spurs back.

NO, That is the thumb he has up his bottom in a vain attempt to tickle his postrate :lou_surprised:

Kind of prefer Arsenal to win - just because of the Spurs/pochetino/kane wankfest…

2 Likes

Pink boots as worn by Joel Campbell.

Just no.

I take it from that roar I just heard that Arsesnal have scored… :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Liverpool 1-2 Paoace 6 minutes left.

Goid to see Liverpool are still shit!

Looks like Lallana is going to last another 90 minutes!!

Hopefully now the press will stop fingering their own bumholes and furiously masturbating every time Klopp bats an eyelid.

3 Likes

Nice that Liverpool lost but a draw would have been better for us and we needed arsenal to beat Spurs. Never mind, we are still 7th and 6 points off the top. I think we’re going to win the league this year.

if you get a chance to see Neymars goal and Inaki Williams goal for Bilbao today then you should, two fantastic bits of skill and control.

2 Likes

Three point gap between us and the chasing teams. Villa might be a slightly tougher proposition.

Watched Liverpool; they don’t look to be able to consistently create. This Lallana fitness myth might have to do one, though. Saw a stat mid-game showing he’d covered more ground than anyone else.

His coverage during games was always great with us. Normally one of the first closing down, as he was with England.

Villa doing what Sunderland tried to do to us yesterday and building from the back.

Palace are only a point behind us, but a favourable home game in 2 weeks could see us close on 4th.

Are the Saints making friends with Adam Lallana again? Just posted on Facebook:

#OnThisDay in 2013, Adam Lallana scored a brilliant solo goal as Southampton FC beat Hull Tigers 4-1 in the Barclays Premier League at St Mary’s. #saintsfc

Shouldn’t this be in the “On This Day” thread??