Other games: weekend 16th/17th January

Originally posted by @Sfcsim

Wow, that was 2 pretty shocking games to end a really exciting premier league weekend. Perhaps Swansea can give us some entertainment tomorrow night… Perhaps not!

You should have watched Toulon v Wasps. Epic!

Well, LvG may have earned a temporary reprieve but questions remain over his long term judgement, especially after a reported confrontation with a Sun journo this week.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Lets-B-Drinking

Wow, that was 2 pretty shocking games to end a really exciting premier league weekend. Perhaps Swansea can give us some entertainment tomorrow night… Perhaps not!

You should have watched Toulon v Wasps. Epic!

Cannot stand rugby :frowning: - The American football was good in the evening/night/morning though!

Watford are fucking terrible!

Watford are fucking terrible!

Still shell-shocked from the roasting we gave them.

1 Like

I’m glad we got back on track last week - six points less would make the table a scary looking thing.

4 Likes

Get the next 2 games out of the way and hope to nick a win and we will be in the clear. Still going for 53/55 points this season.

I spy a couple of vulnerable looking teams above us that we can overhaul if we get our act together, a decent result at Utd would be a good start.

Looking ahead I’d also like to scare the fuck out of Liverpool when they come back to SMS expecting another walkover.