Panic! Buy

Just as an aside, he used to be pretty good.

Obviously he’s been out for a while, but he’ll probably be decent enough.

All incoming players welcomed at this stage - we have to stop the rot and if it involves kissing a couple of frogs along the way, then so be it.

Racist

2 Likes

I nominate @barry-sanchez to kiss Puel

3 Likes

He insists on doing a full stadium tour naked before signing for anyone. It is just one of ‘his things’. Osvaldo did something similar, except he had to headbutt someone everytime he entered a room.

5 Likes

i am monitoring this live on all saints frms worldwide as this story unfolds, and there is a lot of itk chatter from trusted bros like saint Armstrong on not606 that this is Done Deal

more news as we get it

1 Like

Oh, I thought the thread was about buying something useful, like on the shopping Chanel…sorry

Cancelled due to lack of interest or what then?

Didn’t like the golf course at Stoneham, wants to move closer to The Belfry or a proper Links Course.

In fact his head is already in Royal Birkdale, and koeman told him it’s a 5 minute drive from where his boysh live

With the transfer window shut, Saints’ options are limited. There isn’t a bank of quality free agents that will add something to the side.

Although, in saying that, Vegard Forren, who was signed for £4m back in January 2013 and never played for Saints during his six-month stay, is without a club? Perhaps not.

However, Caceres seems to be a freebie that might actually add quality. That is a huge stroke of luck, if they can pull it off.

This move is one that Saints simply must do if they feel Caceres is fit enough and able to add quality.

Bored - where is this tosser?

I am not sure which is worse, a panic buy or a panic non-buy?

At this point, 100% the latter.

Has he signed yet?

Originally posted by @Dubai_Phil

Has he signed yet?

He is having a chat with Rudi before deciding

Jeremy Wilson ‏@JWTelegraph 2m2 minutes ago

Jeremy Wilson Retweeted Telegraph Sport
Martin Caceres to Southampton is just about done - club waiting for work permit before announcement

3 Likes

According to my kids, he has a rating of 80 on FIFA17, so that’s okay then. Apparently, almost a like-for-like for Fonte in FIFAland.

Jeremy Wilson@ JWTelegraph 8m8 minutes ago

More

Jeremy Wilson Retweeted Telegraph Sport

Martin Caceres to Southampton is just about done - club waiting for work permit before announcement

Fuck sake, too slow.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @BTripz

Fuck sake, too slow.

Yep, looks like he’s lost a bit of pace…

4 Likes