Pellegrino brings in coaches from Alaves

I’ve just realised what was annoying me about this thread, can someone ( @modboy ??) correct the spelling of Alaves in the thread title please?

Fuck sake @cellone I expected you to know better.

1 Like

I had a look at swf earlier. The latest headlong dive into the pit of despair revolves around the lack of a captain’s interview as we return for pre-season and not enough notice being given for the warm up games in Austria.

This can’t be true. We were assured that the players hated Black. You have to question where the world is going when the Dark Side gets things wrong!

I’ve got to say I’d have preferred it if Black went - clean slate, new beginnings, yadda yadda yadda.

I also fell for the line that Black was not well liked by some of the senior players, and given my extensive contacts in the game I think that was a fair judgement to make… ahem…

1 Like

Soz @btripz I will now have to leave and carry my shame out in to the wilderness.

Please don’t, I was driven to the bullying by being bullied by @stickywhitedovepiss , please don’t return to the dark side, the don’t appreciate you like we do…

I think he could do good and interesting things…

3 Likes

Your wish is my command Mr 3 bees.

1 Like

Does he have plenty of interesting possibilities in this window mercato?

They love me over there. Well at least three of them do.

Down voted for only picking up on the one spelling mistake. Modboy is complicit and shall also be down voted.

Oh, I thought you wanted @steveintheforest to pick out the other spelling mistake, my bad :lou_facepalm_2:

Yeah, I thought it still looked wrong. Fancy not knowing how to spell ‘couches’.

1 Like

What’s this pedants on ketamin. It’s been up six days ffs. I prefer to be corrected a damn site quicker than that.

2 Likes

It’s ‘sight’. Something you might wish to practise, perhaps?

4 Likes

See now that’s the kind of response time I’ve come to expect.

2 Likes