Poetry

Sexism! How dare you. I’m fucking posting on a poetry thread.

yeah shut up lou, we just thought you used to work at currys

That was Ruth down voting not me!

(I lie, it was me).

Racism Just Ain’t Saintly.

3 Likes

You beat me to it :slight_smile:

I don’t think Lou should be allowed to do as many downvotes as she does. She uses them to bully people. She should be put on some kind of rationing system imo.

I still think they should be made public. People should made to fill in a form in triplicate each time they give a downvote. One copy goes to pap/bletch, one to the complainer and one to the person who has been complained about. It would just make this place a little more professional.

1 Like

Yeah there should be an appeal process, cos a lot of Lou’s downvotes are unjust. I done a post bout the women’s world cup semi-final, saying that everyone seemed to be predicting it would be 00:00 so I weren’t gonna bother watching, and Lou downvoted me, but it was joke bout the Kick-Off time! She was just too much of a Lou to understand! I still burn with the injustice of it!

3 Likes

I bet I do more up votes than anyone on here. Bear’s position at the top of the table is probably down to all my effing up voting. And you grumble at one measly down vote.

Hi Lou, thanks for getting me to the top of the league with all your up voting.

No problem Bear. Only happy to help. Lou. x

2 Likes

omg if it wasn’t for all ur downvotes I’d prob own the frm by now.

And ruth.

Ur downvotes are worse tho. Ruth downvotes are only passive-aggressive, Lou downvotes is rubbing my cock in it!

1 Like

I don’t even think it was me that down voted your 00:00 post, but I can’t be bothered to check. Where’s your evidence?

You know it was you! You was terror on that thread! You was downvoting all posts that wasn’t i.e. ‘come on the girls’, and even some of my posts, which were about coming on the girls! There was no winning with you, on that thread!

It was prob Ruth tho, now I think about it. You would have said i.e. In ur face bear! I have downvote you again!

2 Likes

At least I’m honest!

1 Like

I have a vague recollection of laughing at that particular post but not so much I thought it was worth an up vote. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t me. Apologies welcome.

I will get pap to chk the register. I will need apology from mystery downvoter, before handing out apologies to other suspects, otherwise I will be out of pocket to the tune of 1 x apology.

There’s the proof - I’ve just been able to downvote it. If I had done it the first time, I wouldn’t have been able to do it again. Go check, and you’ll see 2 down votes.

If you were going to do that test, you might at least done an upvote ffs! You’ve just made things worse!

1 Like