Political Compass

I see another thread teetering on the edge of the abyss…

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Yep get the retaliation in first. :lou_wink_2:

I am not sure that you have proved me to be a hypocrite Barry. I also suggest that you go back and look at what you have written. Do Muslims really eat pork?

Just to set the record straight Barry, I didnt call you Hitler, I suggested that you didnt want to come across on the graph as Hitler. There is a difference.

It is good to know that you are “hontest” Barry, even though I dont think that word exists?

Your Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -8.38

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.54

personalised chart

No surprises there…

I am half a square to the left of Chertsey’

Your Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -2.38

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.18

personalised chart

How did that happen?

And yes i answered honestly

I’m very Tory light, so unless you’re proper left I wouldn’t be too bothered about that if I were you.

About right for me I’d say. Young libertarian morphing into a bit of a conservative as I reach the wise old wizened age of 25 :wink: Bit of a small-C reluctant Tory.

personalised chart

I seem to be a tad on the left-leaning side. But I’m a classic armchair revolutionary - I’m not much of one for joining things, so I don’t want to belong to any political party; and I’m not a proselytiser so I won’t bend anyone’s ear.

Your Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -4.75

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.85

personalised chart

Come and join myself, Soggy and Gandhi…we can sit around and not argue about **anything. ** :lou_wink_2:

3 Likes

Your Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -5.75

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.0

personalised chart

Hmm, sounds like a good thought. But I’m afraid the no-arguing thing wouldn’t survive if Soggy were to start extolling the virtues of prog rock. :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Perhaps they should add questions about the meaning of Jon Anderson’s lyrics in the 70’s? :lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

Did you notice I fed him with “Gentile Giant” track in “The Chain” Fowllyd…not intentionally of course. :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

Did this the other week with less questions. Again today and still keep getting the same result. So must be true!

I saw them live many years ago. Amazing musicians but their music was a little too complex even for my taste! Side issue, they were originally Simon Dupree and The Big Sound and had a hit with Kites in the late sixties.

imageupload