Pre-Season 017/18

Internationals ie U21 Champs…start later Redderz,jwp, Stephens,Bednarek. :smile:

1 Like

Unless they are all in Blackpool hoping to bump into Klopp :astonished:

Has this one been announced already

Forgot to mention Cedric and Targett are also missing from this first pre season trip. :smile:re International late finish.

Clearly the Club have rushed this out today due to our #meltdown about the lack of Friendlies.

I will modestly take all the credit

:triumph::smiling_imp:

2 Likes
3 Likes

I think they are exchanging ways of how to escape from the clutches of SFC.

It’s all in their body language and false smiles :wink:

2 Likes

We’ve got to get rid of all these international players…it’s interferring with our pre-season build up. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

New tactic, as we normally have loads of preseason guff games and start the season shite! So less and out of the traps, top the league? No, maybe not!

1 Like
3 Likes

Well we were all expecting it weren’t we.

6 Likes

Few of our more vocal Tweeters should be given that link to feed to their scouse trolls :lou_lol:

1 Like

No VvD in these photos :lou_facepalm_2:

Those must be fakes.

FF has got down AND got his hands behind a football

2 Likes

I reckon the pic of him boarding the plane at Eastleigh International Airport was a cut and paste job. He can’t be seen in the background on any of the others!!

1 Like

Seems we’re not the only South Coast Club having a mess with Friendlies

He was there early on but has taken advice from Sotonian’s Leisure Advisor…he spent the afternoon on bowel exercises in a small annex off the main changing rooms. All is well says Fats…he’s a natural. :lou_lol:

3 Likes

I think VvD might just be in th background in the last picture in this tweet

https://twitter.com/JrmyPied/status/884851737546416130