QT is good, Europe getting a smashing from all

When talking about Roger Helmer being a homophobe, who you were just previosly championing, you then said what about Islam. Defelcting away from Roger Helmer, onto Islam. Which had nothing to do with the conversation.

There is certainly a hint of Islamaphobia coming through though. Tell us more about Luton, where are you going with that? More about Islam.

Funny, you were talking about Europe. Where does Islam come into that?

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Ask a question, a direct question and I always answer.

In a previous internet existence was your name Stanley?

Championing him? He is an arsehole who happens to a be a good speaker and who believes we should be out of Europe like myself, for different reasons but the goal is the same, you confuse yourself that we are the same as we want the same thing, thatā€™s ignorance as I have been in the unions for over 20 years and hate fascism, racism and homophobia.

You do realise that I chose Luton as thatā€™s where Indians went to work on the Bedford van as they asked to the booming motor industry (Vauxhall). I could have mentioned Coventry, Bolton, Dewsbury and many others places, they are all the same in that respect.

I mentioned Islam as homophobic as a similarity to Helmer as correctly stated he was a homophobe.

You sound fascist labelling people, your not fascist are you? Its something only a fascist would do, the funny thing is the thing you supposedly despise is what you are.

Please identify how and where I have suggested there is any confusion? Itā€™s those right wingers and their media who seem happy to interchange the terms that I am critical ofā€¦which you well know, but as you consitsently demonstrate by deliberately WUMing, you like to completing ignore what is actually said and respond to some sort of fictional/imagine postā€¦ if you want to take part, you need to recognise its not just about be able to read, but about being able to comprehendā€¦

Lol forever. Oh Barry, itā€™s so transparent. To use your old saying, deflector shield fully up.

Replying to ā€œHelmer is a homophobeā€ with ā€œYeah, well so is Islamā€ (in a conversation that has sod all to do with Islam) is the absolute definition of deflection.

As for that final paragraph. ā€œNo you areā€. Top stuff, thatā€™s what, an 8 year oldā€™s level?

So you havenā€™t given a solution, you have sat from the sidelines sniping and making incorrect assumptions of racism (that always cracks me up as the person invariably throwing that insult is an inverted racist who loves mock shock indignation), I have given my opinion to the crisis and to the European Union, whatā€™s yours?

Quit your whining and criticizing (thatā€™s is boring, banal and very Kevin the teenager) and fucking commit yourself, are you a politician?

What religion are most of the economic migrants/refugees?

You see the similarity with Helmer and the Mulsim faith, theyā€™re both homophobic, no question, are you being deliberately afflicted?

Iā€™ve told you, I have no interest in debating with you. Itā€™s pointless. You deflect, shift goal posts and just go on and on. Iā€™ll just say when you are talking shite, which letā€™s face it is practically a full time job anyway.

This is why real debates have moderation. Itā€™s about making real points, and not simply boring or tiring out the other person til they just give up.

I havenā€™t shifted any goalposts, you have seen ghosts that arenā€™t there, they ainā€™t no ghosts no matter how much you want them to be.

You also havenā€™t raised anything that contributes (to my thread Iā€™ll add) other than whining and criticism and putting no questions or answers yourself.

And then after all of that and not getting a response thatā€™s fits in with your 17th century witch-hunt cry moderation!

Moderation? Moderation from your false incorrect accusations and rubbish discussion points, away with you son and get a book.

You start a thread about Europe & immigration. Then move to start talking about Islam & conflating migrations/refugees. Thatā€™s a shift in goal posts, Muslims arenā€™t coming from Europe. The refugee/migrant conflation is textbook reactionary tactic btw.

Start talking about Cities lost, where the happens to be large Muslim populations. Again, nothing to do with Europe getting a bashing on QT.

You said how well Helmer performed, I commented he is a homophobe and you start talking about Islam.

Donā€™t blame me you canā€™t keep up with your own nonsense dude.

Also, the dazzling lack of self-awareness in this petulant line is glorious

You also havenā€™t raised anything that contributes (to my thread Iā€™ll add)

Originally posted by @KRG

Lol forever. Oh Barry, itā€™s so transparent. To use your old saying, deflector shield fully up.

Replying to ā€œHelmer is a homophobeā€ with ā€œYeah, well so is Islamā€ (in a conversation that has sod all to do with Islam) is the absolute definition of deflection.

As for that final paragraph. ā€œNo you areā€. Top stuff, thatā€™s what, an 8 year oldā€™s level?

What religion are most of the economic migrants/refugees? You see the similarity with Helmer and the Mulsim faith, theyā€™re both homophobic, no question, are you being deliberately afflicted?

Iā€™ve told you, I have no interest in debating with you. Itā€™s pointless. You deflect, shift goal posts and just go on and on. Iā€™ll just say when you are talking shite, which letā€™s face it is practically a full time job anyway.

This is why real debates have moderation. Itā€™s about making real points, and not simply boring or tiring out the other person til they just give up.

I havenā€™t shifted any goalposts, you have seen ghosts that arenā€™t there, they ainā€™t no ghosts no matter how much you want them to be. You also havenā€™t raised anything that contributes (to my thread Iā€™ll add) other than whining and criticism and putting no questions or answers yourself. And then after all of that and not getting a response thatā€™s fits in with your 17th century witch-hunt cry moderation! Moderation? Moderation from your false incorrect accusations and rubbish discussion points, away with you son and get a book.

You start a thread about Europe & immigration. Then move to start talking about Islam & conflating migrations/refugees. Thatā€™s a shift in goal posts, Muslims arenā€™t coming from Europe. The refugee/migrant conflation is textbook reactionary tactic btw.

Start talking about Cities lost, where the happens to be large Muslim populations. Again, nothing to do with Europe getting a bashing on QT.

You said how well Helmer performed, I commented he is a homophobe and you start talking about Islam.

Donā€™t blame me you canā€™t keep up with your own nonsense dude.

Helmer is a homophobic and so is the words written in the Qurā€™an, do you disagree?

Helmer regardless of being a bellend handled himself well, wheres the conflict in that?
You simply donā€™t like to read it, open you mind and stop looking for things.

Cities lost? I refer to when Britain asked workers from the Commonwealth (they held British pasports) to come to Britain to work, I could have mentioned many places, the fact you saw Muslims (where did I mention them in Luton) and I didnā€™t mention them speaks volumes. And to the exact Cities lost itself, thatā€™ was the British Car industry.

School boy error krg. Just like the crying woman shouldnā€™t be surprised the tories have shafted her, you shouldnā€™t be surprised with Barryā€™s arguing style, heā€™s had it from the start. Just keep going on and on and on and on, deflect, on and on and on, when you give up posting he marks it down as a victory on the little chart he has on the wall of his bedsit.

Its a massive bedsit then, he has to answer whether the Qurā€™an is homophobic.

As I say I always answer a question. Fuck knows what goalposts Iā€™m changing.

Why are supposed jokes about men and bedsits funny or unfunny?

Yup, I know. Iā€™ve said this several times on this thread and others.

I keep raising it, as I donā€™t want this place to descend into what the other place descended into before Barry got banned. Every thread was the same, Barry just spouting the same bollocks over and over (no matter the subject of the thread - hence how hilarious that little tantrum just now was).

Itā€™s an issue that does need to be thought about. In fairness to Barry, for a fair few months he kept a lot of this in check and was a good member here. But he is certainly falling into old habits, that are plainly transparent.

Iā€™ve said it before, but moderation is not a bad thing. Moderation is not a hinderence to free speech, it helps foster it. If an unmoderated space is allowed to be taken over by the person with the most endurance and will to listen to their same points endlessly, that strangles any real opportunity for debate or discussion. Which is why, as I pointed out, any real irl debate will have a moderator.

This isnā€™t really moderation, more a statement of what I think is going on. I think itā€™s fair to say that Bazza either doesnā€™t have much experience with Muslim folk, and if he has, then it probably hasnā€™t gone well. For someone that has historically identified himself as a Labour supporter, many of the arguments he is putting forward are pretty right wing, or at least its the crap you hear out of them.

In thread, I think Barryā€™s performance has been hampered by the following.

a) an inability, feigned or real, to comprehend what others have written.

rationale: the point about young men was answered before he raised it again.

b) a lack of direct experience with Muslim folk (noted before).

rationale: Shit scared of the idea of a majority Muslim town.

c) unwarranted truculence

rationale: read the thread

d) rectum to gob bypass.

rationale: see above

2 Likes

Pap your assuming an awful lot, how is TUSC right wing? Is the Quran homophobic? Should Britain detach itself from Europe, hardly extreme is it?

Are Sein Fein right wing?

Come on Pap is the Quran homophobic? Iā€™ve been asking the other lads but they donā€™t want to answer, would be because their argument point loses validity?

The UK leaving the EU unites both left and right, the supposed people of the left in this country can not understand this view.

Silly people.

Is the bible Barry?

Iā€™ll give you a clue - Sodom and Gomorrah.

Should we be keeping an eye out for Bible Belt Americans coming over here and taking our jobs?

2 Likes