Relegation fight?

I’ll just leave this here and let the knowledgable ones pass comment.

1 Like

If only you would

I want to stay positive and not be swayed by @barry-sanchez , but…

Seven points above the relegation places
Joint bottom of the current form table (over the last six matches)
Just 1 win in 7
Losing to poor teams
Some teams below us showing recent improvement
Best player injured
Distraction of Cup Final
Tricky fixture list towards end of season
Sections of the fanbase displaying discontent

2 Likes

Bazza knows his football, he also knows this team is the shittest its been for at least 3 seasons and yet we’re told we’re on a journey, well we fucking are but no one wants to go there.

As the great yazz said: the only way is up, baby!

All Empires fall, if we win the League Cup then I won’t care as much if we go down as its silverware but if we lose and drop after all the hard work we’re back to square one and for what?

A brave yet egotistical idea not tested before?

Nice one brother.

Not coming to Wembley then Barry?

That’s a shame. Can my daughter have your ticket?

1 Like

I still have that large hole in my back garden.

She deserves a ticket just for sitting through that today.

7 Likes

Pervert.

Well, I think I was fair in giving Puel time and giving him a reasonable shot, but it looks like the ceiling from those 4 winnable games is now 6 points, and now even that’s unlikely.

Alas I’m afraid I’m going to have to join team Barry on the Puel-Out bus. I feel bad for the guy as he hasn’t had an easy job and plenty of our fans never gave him a chance. Plus, I’m sure he’s a perfectly nice guy, but we’re a football club, not a charity, and we simply can’t go on like this.

Sorry Claude, you’ve had your moments in the Cup, but this just isn’t working out.

You can get off my bus, no tories and Barry rides solo.

1 Like

We’ve lost as many games as we did last season so I’d love to see the justification of this philosophy?

Is Reed Mr Myagi and Soutampton FC the Karate Kid?

One season on, one season off?

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

You can get off my bus, no tories and Barry rides solo.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m using it as an expression.

You were ‘right’ about Puel being a failure as much as my girlfriend was ‘right’ when she picked out the winner at the 3.15 at York because it had the ‘cutest name’. You made your mind up from the word go and happened to be right, but don’t worry, your in no danger of me, or anyone on this forum giving you any credit for that.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Bazza knows his football, he also knows this team is the shittest its been for at least 3 seasons and yet we’re told we’re on a journey, well we fucking are but no one wants to go there.

Bazza obviously has a big head and a habit of staying the obvious.

1 Like

I didn’t like him as he was a poor choice, simple as that.
If that makes me right so be it.

Its easy to be right about football managers as they always get sacked in the end and you can say I told you so, I said it over the honeymoon period simply because he was again a poor choice.

He was cheap and he fitted the ideology of the club, come to us and do well and move on, you’ll have to do it our way though and there is a panel of people on what and who you can buy?

He saw us as a stepping stone and underestimated the League, not the first nor the last, look at Guardiola, Van Gaal, Klopp to an extent also.

Reed is taking the piss out of us as well with his #WEMARCHON shit and black box, get to fuck Les you bellend.

I’d have to disagree there. Bazza definitely knows his football. He knows it from the perspective of a spoilt five-year-old child who isn’t happy with his birthday present. Or anything much else, come to that.

4 Likes

Well it is all a bit shit isn’t it?

The style of football.

The rotations.

The buying.

The selling.

The losing.

They’re fair points, it is shit.

Should I start getting my Frank De Boer poster out? 3rd time lucky?

He was shit at Inter, but that was a shit job to take, as they are all over the place. He was fucking fantastic at Ajax!

Bert Van Marwijk, has a huge point to prove and we offered him the role in 2013, after Hamburg he’ll have a point to prove.

A class manager and frankly compare him to Puel?

Claude Puel was an absolute joke of a manager when you actually think about it.