RSD: More terror in France and Tunisia

Then why are you linking something in what appears to be an effort to substantiate your post? I’ll link in a Mail or Express shite effort, it won’t make my post or opinion more relevant though as its someone elses, facts I can understand of dates, historical figures etc etc but not to bolster a point of view, I may even agree with you buts that’s not the point.

Like pap, sometimes I will link something and then make a comment on it. I didn’t know that was against Barry’s Internet Rules. I don’t think I’ve even seen the rulebook tbh. I bet it’s a whopper.

3 Likes

Its actually a good read, I’ll copy and paste it for you to justify and substantiate my post and also at the same time make your day, two birds with one stone…

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Then why are you linking something in what appears to be an effort to substantiate your post? I’ll link in a Mail or Express shite effort, it won’t make my post or opinion more relevant though as its someone elses, facts I can understand of dates, historical figures etc etc but not to bolster a point of view, I may even agree with you buts that’s not the point.

Can I ask a more basic question?

Why did you feel entitled to cast my entire opinion as that of the Guardian without actually reading the article you’re referring to?

I think it is polite to wait for someone to reply after you ask if you can ask a question Pap and not just crack on assuming they will say yes.

1 Like

In an answer to your question, no you can not ask that question.

Christ, even Barry is quite funny on here. I don’t know what oldnick is complaining about!

Bazza is the funniest in the 5th person way, his post count rocks and he wears melons.

Barry is definitely a slightly changed man over here. I suspect he’s a little overwhelmed by all the love being thrown his way. He’s almost grown as a person.

No Lou I’m still a cock.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

No Lou I’m still a cock.

I dispute that. I think you’re lovely.

Jesus Lou, too much sugar makes you sick!

1 Like

Hi tech, you either have it or you don’t, we both don’t,

I thought Barry Sanchez died in a pub “meet-up” in Liverpool?!