RSD: Should we eat dog?

I’d be interested in seeing which animals are off the menu and for what reason.

So far we have:

DOG: it has “complex emotions”, will follow a humans gaze, will guard a house and sniff your ballbag. Can also be trained/tempted into a blowie with the right amount of peanut butter/jam.

HUMAN: humans have souls and it would be wrong to eat one, particularly as it could be a Tory and you’d get food poisoning.

2 Likes

they wag their tail when he’s fingering them.

4 Likes

Personally, I don’t see the problem. Most of the ones I’ve eaten have been grateful.

Yes, but which way is the tail wagging? They wag their tail to the left when they’re scared and to the right when they’re happy. Is that complex? It’s quite basic, I’d say.

Which direction does your dogs tail wag when you’re fingering it’s arse, Tokyo?

Dogs have complex/basic emotions

It makes me really happy to see that Tokes has found some new like minded friends in Sussex and Fatso!

I have unfortunately eaten Delta Oscar Golf.

It was at a “Banquet” in China yonks ago and we were informed by HMG who were picking up the tab for the trip that we would offend (and lose a 20mil deal) if we did not eat everything put in front of us.

It was a very bad experience. Tasted sort of like Venison without the Game flavour- dark foreboding heavy & wrong.

For the next course they brought out sheeps eyes. I took a bathroom break, Somethings are beyond the call of Queen & Country. I got as far as lifting the spoon, opened my mouth and gagged, narrowly avoiding a projectile vomit.

At least with the Delta Oscar it was in a Clay Pot Casserole type thing, and although tasted odd it was only after the first mouthfuls that the realization dawned as to what it was.

We were invited to one of the Monkey Brain Restaurants the following night. We feined Cholera.

1 Like

I’d rather eat a dog than a monkey. Monkeys are virtually human. It’d be like eating a distant relative.

the valiant taste of death but once
a coward eats fido in a thousand buffets

RSPCA Shakespeare Unit

1 Like

Do you have a working basis for this comparison, Fatso? Is the heft suggested by your username partially the result of a second cousin burger?

Thay had a tables with a cage in the middle.

And a hammer and spoons.

I pray they all got CJD or worse (back about 6 months before Tiananmen Sq) The guy from HMG had to attend. He vomited and left.

The deal never got done as HMG pulled out after the tanks in the Square so I ate Fido for nowt. Bstds

So what’s your problem with eating monkey? Are you a vegetarian. Please explain your concerns and I may add it to the list of banned animal meats.

Almost. I ate my cousin and went back for seconds.

What was his name?

LIVE monkey. tied in a cage in centre of table.

Diner lifts lid of cage, cracks skull with hammer. Removes the bones and scalp & diners tuck into the BRAINS in a Hannibal stylee while Monkey is still expiring in a non humane eaten alive way.

Yep I gotta a problem with that.

Here is a link to the Google page where you can find it on You Tube. I ain’t opening the link myself thanks and you wanna watch it you can cut & paste it the old fashioned way

https://www.google.ae/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=monkey%20brain%20eating%20video

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

What was his name?

Work it out, it’s easy.

Ape

No Brain

Obviously Jeremy

Forgive, but all you have done there is describe the meal. What exactly is your problem with it? A man of your lavish lifestyle is bound to be eating lobster every day. From what I see on Come Dine With Me, they throw them into boiling water…alive!