Rugby World Cup

It wasn’t that good!

It’s going to happen again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, that was fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was a total fvck up by England starting from the missed touch penalty in the 1st half.

Ho hum

1 Like

Fuck

1 Like

Fair play to Wales, a small nation and most of our backs injured yet still found a way to win :slight_smile: Wales are like Saints v Man Utd (England)

1 Like
1 Like

Shame, oh well Saints won.

Stayed up till 5 in the morning to watch them lose it, because they were greedy, Now every Welsh And Scottish person I know is on my case about it.

A small principality you mean :slight_smile:

I know it makes it worse for England but they are really not a Country.

It like being beaten by Andorra.

Who do you want to win the World Cup now?

I do not really like rugby, but it would be great if one of the home nations won it!

It will have to be the Irish as scotland will be playing Australia so they are out and Wales have South Africa who after the shock from Japan have become rather good again.

Aussies have to be favourites now. I’m not convinced by NZ, Michael Cheka has sorted the Aussie scrum and they look pretty unbeatable.

So Wales out. I expect Scotland to do the same. So up to Ireland then!

Heartbreak for Scotland!

So over to Ireland now… Come on!!

Ireland were already out before Scotland played, Sfcsim.

Lost to Argentnia earlier today 20-43.

Thrashed in the end.

Ha ha ha, I thought they were the evening game! Is it wrong to want Argentina to win now?

I have to point out, I do not even like or understand rugby. But would have been nice for one of the home nations to win it!

Pap and his mates will take offence at the singing of a tribal song for fear of it offending a Welshman and vice versa, possibly not though as England isn’t mentioned.

For historical purposes there were not that many Welsh, it was the 2nd Warickshires but there we go.