šŸ‡·šŸ‡ŗ Russia

Coming back to this:

If you look at what the article said when it was originally reported (when the article will have made the front of the news page and got the widest number of views), using the following link:

And compare it to the current article, you can see that there have been quite a few changes. Including the addition of quite an important statement in a prominent position:

Russia denied it was planning to fabricate an attack, and the US did not provide evidence to support the claim.

But these changes have only been made a day later once the article has left the front page.

1 Like

Not sure that this is so surprising

Most of the media vomits out articles in a race to be first and then goes back to add accuracy at a later date

Absolutely. Itā€™s not surprising at all.

Need to be pretty blinkered to believe itā€™s by accident though.

1 Like

Brutal

1 Like

Oh be reasonableā€¦sheā€™s just playing it tough, like being torn apart by a hamster. Scary.

2 Likes

From BBC comments on current Ukraine situation:

ā€œDozed off, in my dream Putin falls for Truss, she covers him in cheese (Wensleydale, I think) aroused, he grabs her by the waist with one strong arm and trusts her half naked onto his stallion, her Britannia head scarf blowing in the wind. Meanwhile overwhelming Russian forces invade Ukraine, NATO slink away, & Johnson is found in Lebedevā€™s Italian villa with a couple of ladies from Vladivostokā€

3 Likes

You forgot Boris was found while experiencing Trumps Golden Shower

2 Likes

I now have a nasty taste in my mouth

cunt :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Can I just point out that the last country to really try it on against Russia with an invasion wasnā€™t allowed to be country no more?

In other news :

Mauritius 1:0 Johnson & Biden FC

Lol

If Barry were still here, heā€™d be talking about Russian aggression!

Iā€™m his twin Pap, Beret, I agree only 80% of Ukraine borders are surrounded by Russia, I had never heard of Transnistria or Moldova before this.

How can you have not heard of Moldova. England have played them in World Cup qualifiers!

3 Likes

Ah yes sorry, that was a glorious night, one thatā€™ll live long in the memory.

3 Likes

Ah what an England team that wasā€¦striding on to lift the World Cupā€¦'66 wasnā€™t it?

You got to admire Putin - he has already achieved his objectives - that the Ukraine will not join NATO in the foreseeable future - he has intimated the consequences of that. His border is secure

He has also managed to divide NATO and the EU an added bonus. They cannot agree upon what military support to give or economic sanctions to impose. The US Germans and French are all pulling in different directions - itā€™s a mess

Anything else he gets from here on in is gravy

3 Likes