Saints V Chelsea Match Thread

Head above the parapet, before our form dramatically improved I said something similar.

When it looked like our season was going to be mid-table nothingness, I’d have happily given those 3 points to Leicester if it meant they could win the league.

Now we are in with a shot of Europe, finishing above Liverpool, and continuing our upward trend once again. Fuck that.

Fite me nerds.

1 Like

Starts at around 19m.

1 Like

I thought we were away. I’m now adjusting my predicting for a draw.

Stop ruining the flow of the 247 political threads we all enjoy with your nonsense about a silly game.

2 Likes

I thought only your bones could determine results.

Looking back at the fixture list I’ve managed to miss 3 of the last 4 home league games, for various reasons. Time to get some value from that season ticket…

Two in-form teams going in with guns-blazing? Let’s have some of that.

1 Like

drab 0-0 then?

Originally posted by @KRG

Originally posted by @ant

Looking back at the fixture list I’ve managed to miss 3 of the last 4 home league games, for various reasons. Time to get some value from that season ticket…

Two in-form teams going in with guns-blazing? Let’s have some of that.

drab 0-0 then?

Of course! Sometimes you just need some football though.

Aye. I have that itch, might wonder down to Orient later if I feel any better.

Not the mighty Saints, but it’s 5 mins from the flat.

1 Like

The only home game I can remember against them where there was a mutual love-in between both sets of fans, and a genuine lack of any concern about the result, was the afternoon after the dawn start for the rugby world cup final in 2003.

Apart from that, I have all always hated them (even in hospitiality at the Bridge for neutral matches) and wanted us to upset the odds. Its bloody great that there are no odds to upset today.

2 Likes

In what minute do you think Romeu will get sent off? I think Costa will play, so you’d normally say first half, but then I don’t think Terry will start so not sure who’s gonna be in charge of pressuring the ref. Can Cahill do that role?

I was at the Bridge for a top flight league game when 7000 turned up. Big club - fucking bollocks. Supported by Home Counties cunts in the main. Hope we stuff 'em.

But we won’t. Happy with a draw, tbh.

Yes Shlong!

Goal!

Come on Saints. Clean sheet and job done.

Good turn out for pre match drinks too!

Originally posted by @KRG

Yes Shlong!

For some reason I thought Sholing had scored. Oh yeah, I left my glasses upstairs!

Boo we let a goal in! At least it was not Bouremouth that broke the duck!

:lou_angry: