Saints V Harpoon Bear Shaver Build Up and Match Thread

Originally posted by @TheCholulaKid

Redmond’s a bit shit

I feel he get’s unfair stick for some reason. He’s not a striker though

Now Long, now is your time!

Get the cheque book out Lesley.

all a little average at the moment. Redmond really should have passed to Romeu when the pair of them broke. I’ve got some twat commentating, keeps getting things wrong and has just described long as a prolific striker who is going through a dry spell.

Can I just say this is fucking shit, Puel is shit.

And what the fuck is going on with that clown and clowns wearing fucking santa beards?

Another very hard worker, who has put in a good shift so far. Scapegoat this season, as we have scoring problems, but as you say, he is not a striker/goal scorer.

Not a scapegoat for me. The work he does is much appreciated. My problem is he never takes the easy option. Always tries to thread the ball. Which would be great if it came off from time to time.

What the fuck was that free kick?

Where’s your Xmas spirit Barry :astonished: Santa is officially Saint if you use Greek translation from Google. Shame on you

Not the finished article for sure, but think he might look a little better with some strikers? Maybe.

This lack of cutting edge is beginning to be a real pain in the arse.

3 Likes

Or the Russian…

LOL. Gotta love Redmond giving a big, exaggerated “oh drat!” when his free-kick was saved, as if he regularly bangs in 35-yarders in training all the time

1 Like

Think we could get in a bit of trouble here, unless we bring Tadic on sharpish. Not a lot of quality in that front 3 srs.

1 Like

I dunno why Virgin don’t take them. He does everything else.

For me the issue with Redmond is still exactly the reason I didn’t get overly excited when we signed him. Very little end product. For someone with such good feet and pace he doesn’t take people on enough. Doesn’t get in behind enough. If he were more direct then I’d appreciate him a lot more.

The lack of goals in that side tonight is scary. If Austin is missing for any length of time we are in bags of shit.

I don’t think it’s any coincidence that Shlong hasn’t scored for Claude (yes I’m a poet and I know it). Claude’s tactics are way too slow to utilise his pace on the counter. That said, he is also woeful at shooting.

We are missing Tadic massively.

I really hope we intend to invest in January. I just don’t want us to get dragged into a relegation fight.

I love Christmas but I dont love that shite.

Never rated Puel, manager on the cheap and yes man, he couldn’t motivate Mr Motivator on pills listening to the Prodigy when merely instricting him to dance.