Saints v Inter Milan - Build Up And Matchday Thread

Sorry TMO down voted by accident

:lou_sad:

1 Like

50 minutes 'til I can leave this place and sit for hours on Redbridge Road/Milbrook Road West/Mountbatten Way/W Quay Road or the A33 as it might want to be known…

1 Like

Not too sure about this game, really concerned with the loss of their manager.

I pay for BT sport and everything, but I am work away still, and I don’t know how to work the BT player thing. It keeps asking for login details and I Don’t Know What They Are.

Then someone said, it’s ok, think BT have got ur game on Freeview tonight, you can watch in Hotel, but it’s not. It’s the other one. The Beer Shaver one. Guess I will have to go to pub, but I am in Dudley, and the pubs are a bit fkn local, if you know what I mean.

1 Like

I think we will win this easy, never been this confident all season.

0-0 it is then!

1 Like

They are all over the place on and off the field, losing a very capable manager will not help!

I don’t know, its that old theory of playing for the new manager, huge club and many of the players will not want to go.

Has this youth team manager taken over full time then, or interim (pun intended). Do not think they are to bothered about impressing the youth team manager. Also not really about the manager, the players they have to select from are 2nd string, so not much more they can do.

Saints unbeaten in Europe since 1981

Southampton have lost just one of their last 15 home games in European competitions (W8 D6), losing 4-2 versus Sporting Lisbon in the Uefa Cup in October 1981.
Inter are without a win in their last five European away games (D3 L2).
They have lost four of their last five away European games in England; their win coming against Chelsea on the way to winning the Champions League in 2010.
Southampton have faced six shots on target in the Europa League this season. Only St Etienne (5) and Shakhtar Donetsk (1) have faced fewer.

BBC.

What sort of fucking team is that?

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Looks alright to me. Strong bench. I reckon we’ll give them a dicking.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

The same one that started at their place

The one that valiantly lost?

Why don’t we start with our strongest team is one of biggest games ever? Oh we’re waiting for Hull away on Sunday, for fucks sake.

Can somebody please point me in the right direction of a decent stream? (Internet not small river)

1 Like

Watching mega bucks United being beaten 2 nil to Ferenbache. They are fuckin’ clueless . It could easily be 4 nil to the Turks.

Still they’re making Martin Skrtel look amazing

1 Like

sportsmania.eu

1 Like

They tried to add on as much time as possible, in the slight chance they may have got level. 2-1 FT

1 Like