Saints V Man Utd Away Build up and Match day thread

How’s about we don’t play like we did previously (formation-wise) as they’ll know what we’re up to.

Surprise the bastards and go for their jugulars’!!

Originally posted by @cobham-saint

Originally posted by @Stevie61163

cant wait for this one.

just hope that Puel starts with Pierre in place of JWP and Pied for Cedric

is there a chance that Bertrand will be in contention?.

play like we have up ther previously and catch them with a sucker punch on the break or from a set piece 0-1 Saints

How’s about we don’t play like we did previously (formation-wise) as they’ll know what we’re up to.

Surprise the bastards and go for their jugulars’!!

attack is the best form of defence and all that old bollocks

nah mate would rather keep it tight and hope to sneak a goal or two on the break

if we try to play open expansive football we will get torn a new one with their quality on the pitch

just my opinion of course…haha apologies thought i was on that other site!!!

1 Like

Well according to this idiot below we dont even need to turn up on Friday as were not playing they have a return match with Bournemouth already.

Jose Mourinho news conference

Manchester United v Bournemouth (Fri, 20:00 BST)

Simon Stone

BBC Sport

Posted at12:47

3 Likes

I will be in Birmingham ahead of the T20 weekend, which given the weather, looks like it could be a total wash out.

So ahead of that disappointment, I am going to scrap the orginal plan for a gentle Fri night, head to a pub full of Utd fans, wait for us to make it three in a row and then drink myself into the ground while running around the pub shouting fuck you plastics.

Weekend sorted :lou_lol:

4 Likes

Have you got a crowdfunding page sorted for your hospital bills??

1 Like

Interesting comment from Puel pointing out how strange it is that the rumours about Fonte being linked to Manure, surface only a couple of days before the game.

Smacks of Mourinho’s mind games.

Is he worried? :blush:

No! He played against us Jan 2015 when Tadic scored the winner and we leapt above them into 3rd place!!

A win tonight would put us Top of The League :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: … until tomorrow anyway!!

When Luke got subbed not long after we’d scored, it was greeted with a mocking chorus of You Fat Bastard from the joyous Saints Fans!!

Originally posted by @cobham-saint

Interesting comment from Puel

Bollocks

When Mourinho was asked the same question about Fonte he replied “I don’t care!!”

1 Like

My Tommy Forcast for the match is hamstring injury to Pogba within five minutes and a Zlatan own goal for 0-1. Mourinho torn a new one :lou_smiley: :lou_lol: :lou_sunglasses:

3 Likes

That is what all Saints fan will be wishing for as well as Mourinho sent to the stands for abusing the 4th official.

2 Likes

I see the inevitable Manchester United bias on Friday Night Football has just been turned up a notch - Now they have got Giggs making a ‘guest appearance’ alongside Utd fan Rachel Riley and interviews/ass kissing sessions with Pogba and Mourinho.

PLEASE Saints, cause an upset…AGAIN!

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10542892/ryan-giggs-special-guest-on-first-friday-night-football

2 Likes

It was alkways going to be a United wank fest from the moment it was announced.

3 Likes

Woo Hoo!

I have a plan. Luckily the Synchrosnised Swimming sent Mrs D_P into a coma so I am on a Hall Pass.

Because it is Dubai gonna start out with a few hours of Clubbing before hitting the Pub.

May even blast out a few tunes at Karaoke.

Someone keep the match thread up to date, will need to see what happened tomorrow.

Anything less than 5-0 to them will disappoint the planet & Sky.

We are ALWAYS so dangerous when the planet thinks that way…

COYS

I have decided tonight’s game will end 1-2 with VVD scoring our first and Austin(don’t know line up so replace with Long, Redmond or whoever)getting the second. Lanky Swede to get theirs.

So on this basis i have bet on VVD to score first and 1-2. Odds 245-1. Also, them half-time, us full-time. Odds 66-1. Lastly, us to win and lanky Swede to score first. Odds 100-1.

I’m a sucker for high odds.

1 Like

Wtf is Rachel Riley doing presenting the football? Sky cunts. Makes me glad to be stealing their show.

2 Likes

Fonte starts tonight!

Forster

Targett

Fonte

Van Dijk

Cedric

Davis

Romeu

Hojbjerg

Redmond

Tadic

Long

1 Like

Let play commense. :lou_lol:

This sickeningly one-eyed United narrative needs to be rewritten.

COYS.

2 Likes