Saints V Moaning Mourinho Utd - Build up and match day thread

If we can keep that tac tic going all next season it could be a win win.

We would win the league without having to watch any dire football.

Oh wait a minute Ive just thought doesnt that defeat its own purpose. Im torn

Ralph is back speaking in corporate code about not needing to sell our players and possibly significantly … claude’s performance to be reviewed at end of the season. I guess that means vvd, Bertrand are going and so is monsieur Puel.

1 Like

So, will Claude shake things up?

Once again I have work tomorrow so can’t stay up until silly o’clock to watch the game, but I’d be really interested to hear how this new players Synergies gets on.

Is The Obsession a new nickname for Oriol or is it a new variant on teh Diamond formation?

I’m also liking that we’ll focus on Strategies as well. And that new Dutch player, de Brief seems a bargain.

The Review sounds good, is that linked to something like a 5th official? TV Ref or something?

1 Like
1 Like

Mourinho is the dullest fucker on a good day so he’ll probably play two keepers, allow us 85% possession and leave Martial to hit us on the break.

We have to score early and move his buses…

1 Like

Targett instead of Bert Rand… inury maybe ? Tadic starting again !!?

Southampton: Forster, Cedric, Stephens, Yoshida, Targett, Romeu, Davis, Ward-Prowse, Tadic, Redmond, Gabbiadini

Subs: Hassen, Caceres, Clasie, Boufal, Pied, Austin, Rodriguez

1 Like

and the under-strength United line up … it’ll be a walk in the park :lou_wink_2:

Manchester United: Romero, Bailly, Jones, Smalling, Darmian, Tuanzebe, Fellaini, Mata, Rooney, Mkhitaryan, Martial

Subs: Pereira, Mitchell, McTominay, Carrick, Herrera, Lingard, Rashford

2 Likes

I’m bit disappoint that caceres, jrod, clasie all dumped straight back out the team

1 Like

I’d be a bit pissed off … I know it’s about the squad blah blah but they won’t be thinking that freezing their arses off on the bench

… at least they won’t get wet tho’

1 Like

That Caceres is a swarthy looking fucker. Bet he carries a knife.

1 Like

Good to see Tadic back in, hopefully the kick up the arse will get him fired up again!

… to chop his coke up with ?

1 Like

Believe. Pure shit.

Is Jamie Redknapp a cunt or not? I need a second opinion.

He’s a cunt

1 Like

Rotation has worked well for us this season.

Only Redmond and sillynhair man are wearing black boots!!!