Saints V Red Bull Whoever Match thread

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Final score RBS 2-0 Saints

FFS we are even losing against a bank now. Kuman out!

Libor tools sink Liebherr fools.

3 Likes

Dissappointing, but they were only friendlies.

1 Like

It works be useful if someone could summarise pros cons…,the whole thing really!

Pros - it was a game of football

cons - it was only a friendly.

Seriously, does anyone take any notice of pre season friendlies? It does not really mean anything, from a playing point of view (all to do with fitness and trying things) or supporting, just an extension to the summer holiday and watching saints abroad!

Well, yeah I agree. Hence why I wasn’t too fussed to miss it and party instead. :wink:

But I still like to hear some good news… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here, been out on the lash tonight and have been enjoying the cricket more, until the proper footy starts.

Thinkmthe new keeper did well and we came 4th, just outside the bronze medal places, not to bad!

Debayo looked useful. So did Cedric in the second game.

Just I had no idea what positions they were supposed to be playing. Think they were both wide MF judging by the huge gaps they left for RBS to exploit.

Gardos has clearly grown another 4 feet over the summer and can no longer see his feet to time a tackle.

If we EVER have to go into a proper game with a MF of Gape & Davis we should all find something else to do that day. Yeah sure Tadic & Gaston were SUPPOSED to be in MF as well but you would never have known.

JRod looked about as quick as Stevesweb himself up front. At least Stickinsectberg looked like he knew what he was doing.

Basically it showed that the Internationl players have been at pre season training for a week. LOT of work to do to be ready for the EL qualifiers