Saints v Sunderland - Match Thread

So did anything happen in the first half ?

No one watching the game online then. Have not missed much. They are time wasting and conning the Ref, we have had two chances but look far from convincing against a v poor team.

We have looked much better since the subs, game is more open though

Hmm, perhaps being unable to make it to this match wasnā€™t such a bad thing after all. Thank fuck for Virgil.

We arenā€™t hard enough, we need a leader as our heads drop after half an hour if we arenā€™t 2-0 up, calm and discipline.

A sizeable ā€˜hahaā€™ to the half of the stadium that missed our equaliser i.e. the one enjoyable bit of the afternoon.

Pay your money; do what you like. But that ainā€™t supporting the team.

1 Like

I hate Fat Samā€™s teams. Dirty cheating time wasting whinging bastards.

the ref was a wanker as well

1 Like

Putting aside the shocking performance - what a shocking ref.

I await to be corrected by the TV but that was a penalty when the guy had his arm out to block the cross in the first half, and I thought Jose got the ball after both players used their arms.

The ref failing to book their player for deliberate handball to break up an attack, summed up the inconsistency that currently pops up every week, consistently.

Swings and roundabouts??

Cahill last week, Fonte this week - yeah we are really getting the rub of the green!

1 Like

Shockingly bad ref cost us a fully deserved and worthy nil nil. Wanker.

1 Like

We managed to keep 90 people quiet as the parents walked into their surprise anniversary party.

This was ruined somewhat by me shouting ā€˜Get the fuck in you fucking beauty!ā€™ from the kitchen as Virgil equalized. :lou_facepalm_2:

Perfect timing.

10 Likes

Well what a load of absolute fucking shit that was. :lou_facepalm_2:

No proper match report from me again this week. I donā€™t write for the sake of it.

Iā€™ll take the time to dish out praise and analyse the performance where itā€™s due, but as last time out, if they canā€™t be bothered to put the fucking effort in, then neither can I. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Cunts!

Following Saints from afar is bloody depressing! And no one turned up at the rematch drinks!

:lou_sad: