Saints v the Mighty Hammers, 19th August 2017 - Match Thread

Not that any of us will remember what to do when it does.

1 Like

Forget the friesian the way the Robert E Lee thread is heading the banjo is in the woods being played already

1 Like

Having missed the Palace game, I havenā€™t seen a home goal since Wham last February.

Its got to happen tomorrow?

Hasnā€™t it?

(Sob)

Well, itā€™s a beautiful Saturday morning here in OzLand and as the morning has been full of happy times with Mrs Oz, I am in a buoyant mood as I will not need the extra handfulls when the Mighty Saints put a couple past Joe ā€œSheerā€ Hart(attack).

Maybe those behind his goal can remind him of his glory days in Italy and how his skin was the farest in the land. Now heā€™s just some Citeh reject geezer picking the ball out of our olā€™ onion bag. Hope it doesnā€™t make you cry, Hey Joe?

4-0 Saints (Jose with red card and pen)

In any case of the above not being true, wake me up now

2 Likes

wake up @ozsaintdave

Iā€™ve Ā£5 on 2:1 for us.

Iā€™m going to the pub itā€™s Ā£11 a pint. Itā€™s still stupidly hot here so nothi g has changed in a week.

It will be 0-0

If we get some luck.

Last minute penaltyā€¦Tadic hidesā€¦up steps Forsterā€¦looks one way, slices it the otherā€¦1-0ā€¦job doneā€¦and the great drought is history.

Not going to be along for this one.

Loads to sort out up north this week.

We normally win well when I canā€™t make it, and suffered the taunts of West Ham fans when I last watched this fixture. The cunts were singing ā€œOh when the Saints go 3-1 downā€.

Trust me when I say you are better off without me.

Oh yes, and smash those fuckers, Saints.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry Papster, Gabbi is out for revenge after they ruined his debut :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

A start for Lemina

Classie Been dropped then ?

as the only injured player we have is VVD which is why he is not in the team aledgedly :lou_lol:

JWP dropped

Coyrs

Early season rotation :lou_facepalm_2:

Gabbbbiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaadddddiiiiiiiinnnnnnniiiiiiiii

2 Likes

Gabbadabbdooo!

1 Like

Fonte being blamed by the commentator, canā€™t take the finish away from Gabi thoughā€¦

2 Likes

_get the fuck in gooooaaaaal at last _

MEDIC!

Half the pub just collapsed in shock.l