Saints v Wolves League cup

so what is Caraboa then ?

Thai Red Bull basically

A good time for VVD to get game time under his belt. If he refuses to play then wages will, of course be the forfeit. :lou_lol:

3 Likes

We should definately name the little shit on the starting team, even if he stays in the changing room - first minute substitution and the fucker is cup tied.

3 Likes

Tbh the entire “indignation” about the draw for the next round being held in China at 4am has had the effect of giving this tournament FAR more publicity than it would usually have had.

Why, even skates might notice it is on this week.

Oh

1 Like

McArthy

Pied Stephens/Bedarnek Maya Targett

Lumina Hojberg

JWP Boufal Long

Chazza

Then have a decent bench Rose, Bedarnek/Jones, Bertrand, Davis, Tadic, Gabbi, AN Other Nipper

But prefer to have Oriel playing tbh

Let’s hope that Bjorn and Benny take ours and not Agnetha and Anni-Frid

Sexist!

1 Like

Pellegrino saying that he’ll put out a strong team

2 Likes

We have a strong squad…so it will be those who didn’t start on Saturday. Simple. :lou_lol:

1 Like

I hope those subtitles are for the deaf and not because of his accent. I can understand him perfectly well. And why have they changed what he said so that it is gramatically correct. I don’t like that. Not one bit.

1 Like

Maybe the club appointed a subtitle guy in anticipation that Claude would stay? Gotta justify the cost somehow!

1 Like

Stephens in midfield??? A few on here have mentioned this concept before so it will be interesting to see how he does.

Interesting!

1 Like

As with @lifeintheslowlane & @cb-saint …Was sort of half hoping VvD was in the squad though.

1 Like

I take it it’s not a very engaging game then

https://twitter.com/lennysaints/status/900439860502310913

1 Like

Oops…