Saints vs Arsenal - match thread

Much better closing down as a team, and the first time I’ve seen the promise of the Clasie and Wanyama partnership.

I’m sure I’m not the first to attribute this to Dr. Barry Gale’s visit and his promotion of the high-press.

We should get him in every week.

So close for 4 - is that being greedy?

Get in!

Nope, ha ha ha

1 Like

See, I told ya.

A stuffing I said.

Obvious it was.

Taters here said Shlong’s 1st half back heel and VVD’s goals were also GOOD, but then it wasn’t a corner & Shlong tripped Kosihadabaddaydirtygit bloke

How am I supposed to sleep at 1:41am after bouncing round the room like a nutter ffs Saints

They couldn’t score then

3 Likes

Fucking awesome :lou_lol:

1 Like

… Pap’s bland match thread starting seems to have… er … … one trick pony, or a turn around?

3 Likes

Even the Brazilians are saying we are good :lou_lol:

1 Like

Think we (finally) got the rub of tehe green but think that goes hand in hand with playing with confidence - too often recently we have been nervous and second best and the decisons tend to go against you… think the fact we were in control throughout means the officials give you the benefit of the doubt… its not bias, but a natural thing imho.

Great result and now time for another beer. :lou_lol:

Great result.

now I am even more fucked off with BT for the scheduling of that game. Cocksuckers.

Southampton 4 - 0 Arsenal
Ham consumed 1-0 Sprouts
Beers 6-0 Healthy drinks
Great times with family 1-0 Arguments

Happy days :lou_lol:

4 Likes

I know we won 4-0 but would also like to point out that if you collected all the horse shit in all of the world and put it into a giant barrel made from solid horse shit, it still wouldn’t be as shitty as referee(?) Jon Moss.

Truly, truly awful.

At one point I apologised to the very proper lady in front of me for my naughty language towards Mr Moss.

She turned to me and said: “It’s ok, he is fucking useless.”

4 Likes

Pap, Pap, Pap, get the West Ham match thread up and running please. Pretty please.

1 Like

Humbug… :lou_angry:

1 Like

Cuco from behind:

Ooh I say - saucy Goat :lou_is_a_flirt:

Told you so. Told you, Fowllyd, Lou and B Tripz just before K.O. that he is an amazing player :lou_wink_2:

Appalling ref.

His use of yellow cards was comical and he seemed to have little grasp of the rules - I can only assume that he won a competition to have a go at reffing a big match.

1 Like