Scousers torn a new one

I have a soft spot for Everton, as my cousin is a huge blue nose and I believe still is a season ticket holder… Lives in Winchester!

1 Like

Learned my lesson yonks ago. Phoned up a Wednesday mate when we were 2-0 up. We lost 3-2. By the time we had the disaster against Tranmere, I was prepared, but Matty gave his Tranmere mates a load of grief. Lee used to gloat on Facebook midway through Saints games in our Championship season and we’d go on to lose points.

I convinced him he was somehow affecting the wider universe. He doesn’t do it anymore.

Might want to edit the thread title now Goat? :lou_sad:

Seriously, I am over the whole Liverpool thing. Once Brendon was sacked and even more so with our comeback I am not to bothered by them. Also up here there are a lot of Liverpool fans and a good mate I have made up here is a very realistic Liverpool fan. I think they will win it now.

1 Like

Nah. It seems apt.

2 Likes

Didn’t like Brendan, but he ended up getting found out. Still don’t like their southern fans that phone into talkSPORT or 5live. The missus is very happy though, and I really don’t mind Klopp.

Originally posted by Sfcsim

Seriously, I am over the whole Liverpool thing. Once Brendon was sacked and even more so with our comeback I am not to bothered by them.

Conversely…

I fucking hate them even more now.

3 Likes

You’re a closet pool fan Pap can tell it a mile off.

The longer this competition knackers them out at weekends the better.

5 Likes

Burn him with fire…

1 Like

A million % this. Cunting cunts.

Amidst such a depressing finale to this thread, at least there is something to raise a smile…

DEJAN LOVREN SET TO MISS CROATIA’S EURO-2016 CAMPAIGN WITH DEVASTATING EGO INJURY

The word ‘knob’ immediately springs to mind.

3 Likes

:lou_lol:

Well this has ruined my morning. What bunch of spawny wankers. Now the BBC nosh off commences “greatest comeback ever” Fuck off. You still shipped three goals at home you useless Croat twat.

2 Likes

I can see that. The 500 mile round trip for each home game is just a front.

Sotonians is actually top secret “scouseifier”.*

One day, without notice, you’ll all wake up with a burning need for sportswear, curlers and Willy Russell plays.

*bletch is unaware. Soft lad thinks I’ve got pure motives. Please continue to keep him in the dark.

5 Likes

Fucking Diddymen.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Fucking Diddymen.

I thought Jimmy Saville was fucking Diddymen

Originally posted by @Sfcsim

Seriously, I am over the whole Liverpool thing. Once Brendon was sacked and even more so with our comeback I am not to bothered by them. Also up here there are a lot of Liverpool fans and a good mate I have made up here is a very realistic Liverpool fan. I think they will win it now.

Always hated Liverpool, always will! Their fans sense of entitlement is what really grates, “We’re Liverpool we deserve to win”, fuck off.

1 Like

Pisses me off when - void of context - something likes this gets branded the ‘greatest [insert event type] ever’.

No, it’s just the most recent. You myopic, hyperbolic turds.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it…it’s less than 4 weeks since their “Greatest second half meltdown/gutless capitulation/inept defensive performace” EVER ! :lou_lol:

5 Likes