Serious Question - No Trolls

I used to live in the moral mess of a country that is Mexico (username innit) Used to get ushered to the front of the queue at clubs, bought drinks, women and stuff cos I am white. It was pretty sweet, tbh, but pretty depressing too. Sent my moral compass spinning - always found my way home though, sometimes days later.

1 Like

Same thing for me in South Africa during apartheid. I was young and a lot less sensitive at the time, and left after my concience wore down…Had a fucking fantastic time until I matured a little though. Actually ever havibng gone there in the first place is something that shames me to this day, but what fun!! Morals are a bitch. Always getting in my way…Eventually.

Instead of promising white workers, cant you say that the best you can do is ensure that they’re privately educated and therefore just better anyway

2 Likes

They were still calling up this afternoon. They changed it to say native speakers, however obviously many of the ‘non whites’ are native speakers. They didn’t like this and just kept going on about it to our staff again. How many different ways are there to say fuck off ya daft racists?

I don’t suppose you’ve got any white native speakers that are complete shits on your books that you could house these people with?

Probably and I have to admit I have done similar stuff in the past (e.g. if you don’t trust our match then we will give you exactly what you requested), just wound me up this time as it’s getting worse over the years not better.

Fair play to you for sticking to your guns, Tokyo. I think one of the depressing realisations about being your own boss is that labels aside, you’re never really your own boss. You just have customers and clients instead.

2 Likes

May I just take this moment to wish you all Ramadan Kareem.

May your Iftars be plentiful during The Holy Month.

Take the business. Bite your tongue. Take the fuckwits money. Donate it all to an anti-racism charity. Send the cunt the receipt.

1 Like

If it helps I am a white man with a spare room, was thinking about getting into the VIP letting game.

1 Like

Originally posted by @JBoy

If it helps I am a white man with a spare room, was thinking about getting into the VIP letting game.

That’s a great idea! Send the prick round here Tokes. I’ve got a twelve pronger with his name on it.

No I’m serious, our lodger moved out and I could use the cash.
So long they are aren’t non-native. Bloody foreigners.

1 Like

Update – Colleague just spent another 30 minutes on the phone listening to “but they don’t want to each curry” “They can’t understand black people’s accent”, took the phone off her and in a business like way, told them to fuck off and stop calling. Cancelled all of their bookings and told them to get back to their previous supplier who obviously let them get away with being racist or at least facilitating racism. I am tempted to post their company details to openly name and shame.

2 Likes

Are u srs? I’d of just charged them dbl or something like that. I don’t get how it’s even an issue. Is it illegal for Chinese ppl to not like blk people? It’s not like they’re punching them in the face, they’re just not wanting to stay round their house. I would be the same if I went to china for 6 months, and you shoved me in a house with i.e. Finish ppl, i would be v.disappointment. Partly cos Finns are IDIOTS and partly cos i would prefer to be more traditional chinese when I’m in china. I am not t-roll i am srs.

You may have lost money in the short term but at least you won’t lose sleep through not having a clear conscience.

Your rivals will get their comeuppance soon enough.

no they won’t halo they’ll be rolling in it, they’re prob charging dbl, they’ll prob buy tokyos out next year cos they’ll be so rich with slave dollar

1 Like

No chance of them paying double, they were even trying to negotiate the price down

1 Like

Is it too late for Tokes to ring them back and apologise? :slight_frown:

1 Like

suspected as much! So much for tokyos “moral stand”, he’s just angar that they won’t pay the std whiteface premium

1 Like

1 Like