Should Saints Press For FA To Impose Transfer Sanctions On Clubs That Flout Regulations

It’s not a competition @simon-says

Luckily for you because I FUCKING WIN!

5 Likes

Fuck that…I’m not happy!

So now we have a best player/Captain who ain’t happy and unknown whether he will perform to the best of his ability in the coming season. Perhaps we should…with no intent to sign…fuck with the heads of the best players of our nearest rivals. :lou_angry:

Let’s be honest, Virgil playing half arsed and in a sulk will still be better than Stephens and Yoshida.

I’m also not sure that us bidding for rivals players will be the same as Liverpool/ VVD. What we going to do? Turn Wes Morgan’s head?

But if there is clear evidence of Liverpool’s guilt in the matter,(a given), is it in Southampton’s gift to say that is the end of the matter. If the rules have been clearly broken surely the PL are obliged to investigate. Otherwise why have rules? Liverpool are serial offenders and have a record of being found guilty of tapping up, the lad at Stoke, Clint Dempsey at Fulham. Looking back at the back page headlines in 2012 in all the papers is to experience deja vu! " Liverpool issue grovelling apology for tapping up Dempsey"- The Mail. “Liverpool’s embarrassing apology to Fulham sees Clint Dempsey tapping up complaint dropped”- The Telegraph. How many times will they be allowed to get away with it? If the PL bottle out of this they will be a laughing stock, and it is difficult to see how they could sanction any club in the future for any rule breaking. They will be opening the door to a free for all.

5 Likes

Ha!

I think Liverpool are looking at this from a different perspective. They are on a 1 year ban already(kids), but also 1 year suspended(anyone want to bet against them having young players already tapped up for the end of the ban?).

I don’t believe for a second they are worried about getting a ban from signing senior players, but are trying to stop the suspended year being enforced.

If this is not now impossed it will show everyone the truth of the power certain clubs hold over the league. So as has been said, the league have a duty to enforce their own rules, or be seen as being totally corrupt(i’m not prepared to take any bets on this. I’m not that stupid).

3 Likes

They’ve signed the England U20 player Solanki (from Chelsea) but as he is 19 he isn’t considered youth anymore.

But you are right, like Real Madrid and Barcelona they’ll have loads of players like beer barrels*

* Tapped up and ready to go.

1 Like

Seems like we’re looking into Chelsea’s level of contact with VVD now, if you believe the Metro/Independent

Have Chelsea been at it aswell ??

1 Like

Wasn’t Bert Rand a Chelski target as well? Maybe they should be checking him out as well?

Think it’s City who are after Bert

I don’t want VVD as our captain anymore … scheming twat :lou_angry:

Would you want this man as our on-field ambassador for the club

I’d be seriously looking at what action can be taken against his agent, if we want to make a stand on this. If he’s proven to have acted improperly or possibly even illegally, he should be accountable and made an example of. That’s how we’d start making inroads for real change to their amoral practices.