Shower Thoughts

Never. You just know how much rude stuff I have on you, ergo mutual benefit from silence! :zipper_mouth:

1 Like

I am about to have a shower. What should I be thinking about?

1 Like

Goatboy.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @saintbletch

I don’t quite know how to break this to you papster, but that’s the sink.

That may be true, but on the plus side, a 10" tablet screen looks like a 26" telly from where I’m sat.

4 Likes

In the shower I always think, FUCK, who just put the downstairs tap, washing machine, dishwasher, or flashed the fucking toilet, or all 4! I am sure everyone waits until I am in the shower to use these items, cutting the water supply and pressure and me cowering at the other end of the bath, making very strange noises.

I tend to think about the day ahead and plan, sing and take far to long, as well as contemplating getting a place of my own, so the whole shower can be hot!!!

I am with pap on the bath front. I love a long soak a couple of times a week and can quite easily watch a whole film, game of football, American football, comedy (on sky go) or just lay there listening to music. I cannot just have a bath as means of cleaning, as you are laying in dirty water. So the bath is an evening soak!

Oh yeah. I love a good hot deep steaming bath. Plus glass of red wine. Though I regretted revealing that on Saintsweb.

3 Likes

We have a very deep bath, it is fantastic, completely submerged under water when full.