Significantly stupid things said or done by significant others

That was a very articulate outburst, Vyv - I mean, Tokyo.

It is true Pap, I may have even mentioned the Lou potential moan about this thread on twitter when I said I was going to post about the stupid things my wife asks.

Anyway, plse change the title. I have tried being PC and failed.

1 Like

She was in a Burka and wasn’t impressed by the question. She snapped back that she didn’t celebrate Christmas. I wouldn’t be surpised if Mrs Tokyo’s next question was “where do you buy your outfit, it really makes your eyes pop?”.

Absolutely convinced that Sat Nav has saved our marriage.

6 Likes

Look at the tints on that.

5 Likes

I have changed the thread title, although I’ve retained (and improved upon) your attempts to be inclusive.

That’s worse Pap!!!

I really must insit on “stupid things bitches have said and done” If we (me) am going to annoy Lou and puffinruth or whoever, I want to do it in a big way!

You don’t need inflammatory thread titles to do that Tokes, just posting achieves that end

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t really want the site to appear like it hates on bitches, Tokes.

The general policy is to keep the bad words outside of the thread titles and in the thread. Someone visiting the site and seeing that title may think “ooh, what a bunch of sexist fuckers”. What we really want them to think is “ooh! My partner’s thick as shite on some things too! I’ll contribute”.

Yeh, we save all the sexist shit for the drinks meet ups Tokes. We make Lou drink halves and buy us all chips.

Think of SEO Pap. Someone is going to be googling stupid things said or done by bitches or whatever and booooom direct hit on Pap’s web. No one has ever used the word significant other while googling.

Cinzano and Lemonade for the ladies please

Yeah, doesn’t work very well, this one does

Oh I used to be a bit partial to Cinzano.

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Originally posted by @Sfcsim

What about Hoofinruth other half?

Yeah.

And why assume I have boyfriends. I might be into girls for all Tokes knows.

This subject line is flawed on so many levels.

Well I was going to just put something link stupid things your wife or GF have said but then I thought you would pipe up with “what about me and my dumb ass ex boyfriends etc” and the last thing I wanted was you on the thread. Therefore, instead of having you whine on about me being sexist, I included you in the title in the hope you would say some dumb thing some dumb guy said to you and then go back to arranging hook ups with random men from a forum. However that has back fired and you have found something else to whine on about. Pap, if possible, could you please remove Lou from the title and change it to “dumb things bitches have said or done”?

Many thanks in advance.

Whoa! I only just found this! Mate, take a chill pill, I was only teasing you. I was playing up to my supposed PC character. I genuinely laughed at the subject line. I guess I’m not laughing now.

3 Likes

I guess I’m not laughing now.

Punchline nearly to a Bob Monkhouse gag.

They laughed when I said I was going to be a comedian, they’re not laughing now

6 Likes

His only decent joke to be honest

1 Like

I misread the thread again. “Said by significant others” … And i’m quoting Bob Monkhouse :slight_smile:

:blush: