So What are Sotonians Doing Whilst Trump is Being Crowned

It is 3-o clock in the morning, i have just got back to my apartment in Thailand, to be fair i am well pissed. been out on the lash with some scouse mates To be honest i really don’t give a flying fuck about what is going on in the US of A. What will be will be!

Interestingly i have been watching youtube videos in a quiet little bar with a 23 year old Russian guy and his girlfriend. Bowie, Pogues, Space, Santana, Undertones and too many more to mention. They knew them all, even The Pogues! This guy was clearly well educated, spoke reasonable English, Just like me he was bemused by the soap opera in America, shaking his head and laughing, as was i, at the spectacle. Had a good chat with him, asked about Putin, and how people in Russia perceived him. Do they rate him? Do they consider him a good leader of their country? His eyes lit up, he explained to me that Russian people are proud to have him as their leader. He realised that Russia is under a lot of pressure from the West, ie, America. He was very clued up about Syria, Ukraine, knew exactly what was going on. The only ones pushing for a new cold war are the USA, with their poodles, ie, the UK yapping at their heels. Him and his girlfriend were really nice, ordinary young people, so polite and genuinely interested in my opinion. People in the West are being led by the nose, via the MSM, to believe that Putin and Russia are responsible for all the ills in the world. It really isn’t true. The West are the aggressors, witness the thousands of NATO troops now massing in Eastern Europe, right on Russia’s borders, playing their infantile war games. What is that all about!? They are taking the piss. Although the idea of a President Trump is, to anyone with an IQ bigger than their boot size, clearly in the realms of Monty Python, it says so much that, for the rest of us, he is clearly better than Hillary, (never seen a war she doesn’t like), Clinton. Never mind the economy, if Trump can stop this onrushing madness to a conflict with Russia, he will have done the world at large a service.

Talking of Putin Nottarf…

Mrs C_S bought some official Putin 2017 calendars from Russia (not in English)

think we’re now on the MI6 watch list, but if the Ruskies invade we’re sorted.

A lot of the pictures will, and I hesitate, not wishing to upset members of the LGBTetc “community” who may visit this site…appeal to certain people in the macho gaysexual :lou_is_a_flirt:community

3 Likes

I was cycling! Which seems to make me miss a lot of things!