So who is the big signing then?

Originally posted by @Simon-says

Originally posted by @old-ottery

You called me Simon xx

Mind you, in this day and age 3 weeks is a long time in football! Probably due a loyalty bonus shortly.

IF we do sign someone ‘big’ soon I reckon Boufal will be the one. It’s all gone very quiet on him since the Watford links. Radio silence usually means Les is weaselling away at something.

Lost track of contracts lol

Boufal was talked of a few weeks back…including injury worries…may only be a minor op.

Having said that …many of the youtube video of various players mentioned…show them all to be world class…sign them all.

As always…Sir Les and gang know best.

COYS

Till I called the RSPCA, you were genuinely In To Kanines for about 4 inches.

And your mum.

1 Like

I think we might have another returnee shortly as well.

I have it on good authority that Cherts is ready to return.

1 Like

Good news, but is Sotonians.com ready for Shirty?

Sooooooooo many players mentioned as possible incoming.

Islam Slimani of Sporting…aged 28 (age re Saints profile?) prolific goals tally…albeit in Portugal.

Reporters suggest that he is Arsenal target.

But Slim wants a big club in England :laughing: so could be the mighty Saints. :cool:

Then again it could be Silva, Munian,Bruma,etc

Berahino?

I hope it’s Rafa Silva. Not because I rate him or have ever seen him play, just because I’m bored of reading articles about our scouting missions to watch Braga.

1 Like

Well our new signing has been introduced to the lads at Staplewood. They’re having a game of head-tennis…good fun…the lads make our new signing feel at home as Jose has a chat with him in his mother tongue*

Les then takes him off to the media room where he’s shown “The Southampton Way” video…our new boy is suitably impressed which is surprising as he didn’t understand a word of it. Les then leads him to his office where the media team are waiting with the video equipment to re-enact the signing of the contract…the one he signed 3 weeks ago. Les make a merry quip about releasing the video to the general media at 10.45pm this evening…you think he’s joking…

That done Les takes him off to lunch…a low calorie one as our new boy is a bit or a porker…can I say “porker”…is that OK or is it ahh “biggist” or something.

* Jose speaks 12 different languages.

3 Likes

I didn’t notice he’d gone… where did he go?

Canada

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

Canada

Yep, he was on an organised trip to Canada where he culled baby seals.

Apparently, the numbers are monitored really closely - you’ve got to kill less than 31 but more than 17.

Club 18-30 has changed, I’ll tell you.

5 Likes

It’s when you see us signing the likes of Højbjerg that you realise why we sell the likes of Mane, Wanyama, Shaw, Walcott, etc.

We really can prove that if you’re a young, talented player and you give us a year or two and do well, then you’ll get your dream move.

You’re also pretty assured of a first team starting place too - not something you can be sure of at bigger clubs.

Rafa Silva isn’t out of the question for that reason.

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

Canada

Yep, he was on an organised trip to Canada where he culled baby seals.

Apparently, the numbers are monitored really closely - you’ve got to kill less than 31 but more than 17.

Club 18-30 has changed, I’ll tell you.

I was under the impression he had gone to learn how to cut down trees, as he was next in line to shag Lovrens mrs

1 Like

Nice to be missed…

7 Likes

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

Originally posted by @TheMightyOstrich

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Toke is back! He might hate pap, but he’s the only true ITK* we’ve ever had.

*In To Kanines

I think we might have another returnee shortly as well.

I have it on good authority that Cherts is ready to return.

I didn’t notice he’d gone… where did he go?

Nice to be missed…

There he is! Where’ve you been?!

He’s been aboot.

5 Likes

Has this fucker signed yet?

Originally posted by @Bearsy

He’s been aboot.

Cherts on left:

Canada

Originally posted by @CB-Saint

Has this fucker signed yet?

What, are we signing Cherts?!