goatboy - Middlebrough to beat Blackburn
numptyboi - Forest Green to beat Wrexham
Phillipine saint- Liverpool to beat Sunderland
sfcsim - Spurs to beat Watford
Dexter- Northampton to beat York
Bucks - Southend to beat Colchester

Bet placed 33/1 fingers crossed.

5 Likes

Betting on a derby ‘could’ cost you, but the form you would say Southend would nail it. But we all know that derbys are fuckng odd beasts!

That didnt go well then

Every game up at one point :lou_facepalm_2: except Middlebrough, my game nailed of course. However, the big consolation is that Liverpool never won. :lou_lol:

4 Likes

Well done sfcsim, Bucks and Dexter.

More luck next week.

I feel ashamed :lou_sad:

3 Likes

I went last but picked out the most solid result. To quote Charlie Austin, I am thrilled for myself. :lou_lol:

5 Likes

What is on the cards for next week then

2 Likes

I reckon we should pick two games each. 12 fold would be a worthwhile win :lou_wink_2:

Maybe do a 6 fold and a 12 fold?

If Dexter does one I’ll do the other.

1/2 of any 12 fold winnings to the sotonians charity?

That’s the spirit.

Jeez that went right to the end as well. Colchester down to 10 men all the second half, then let in 1 then the other 2 straight after.

Also next Sat in the premier league is terrible. No clear winners for me. Everton probably the best bet at home to WBA oh and is of course.

Everton

Derby

Wednesday

Forest

Wigan

Cheltenham

At a very quick look.

Originally posted by @Goatboy

I reckon we should pick two games each. 12 fold would be a worthwhile win :lou_wink_2:

Maybe do a 6 fold and a 12 fold?

If Dexter does one I’ll do the other.

1/2 of any 12 fold winnings to the sotonians charity?

Good shout Goatboy, You do a 6 x doubles for a Sotonian Charity and I’ll select one match from each of the best doubles for a “meet up kitty” . I also went for 6 fold yesterday with both teams to score and got 0-6 :cry:

3 Likes

Sorry about that! I’ll have to do better this week.