http://freshsaints.com/

Just Added:

Bearsy Investigates

Fresh Saints

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Redslo

Just Added:

Bearsy Investigates

Do you mind my asking what quality controls youā€™re applying here, Dennis?

1 Like

Good question, Furball.

I believe that Redslo is balancing the fact that if he includes Bearā€™s opus it will stop posts from the Bear like thisā€¦

ā€¦against the fact that including Bearā€™s soup is unlikely to subject us to his drivel, as the blog hasnā€™t been updated since March 2015.

I like to imagine that Old Res has a remarkable filing system (categorical, then alpha, then color(sic)-coded), and right now Bearā€™s blog is captured under U for Unhysterical historical fiction/B/Helmet-puce.

1 Like

I was just going to randomly add or remove his blog depending on whether he has insulted me recently and whether I could be bothered.

3 Likes

Bearā€™s blog is log.

1 Like

tks redslo, i will do a blog about ur blog as reward for this firm & unqualified endorsement

I have chosen to see no irony or sarcasm and will not be removing your blog from the list at this time.

Also, addee:

The Itchen Perspective

2 Likes

So let me get this straight, Dennis. Youā€™re saying your inclusion or exclusion of blogs depends on the abuse you get?

Okay, Iā€™ll start working on the mother of all put-downs. (Iā€™m not very good at them so I may be some time.)

Why do you keep calling me Dennis?