Southampton v Burnley - Match Thread

Ched Evans thread?

3 Likes

I’ll do my usual of making the roast with a bottle of wine, eat too many yorkshires on the way cooking, have anothe bootle and look piss all the way through the meal not eating, its what Sundays are all about. COYR

2 Likes

:lou_angry:

Just bought Sky day pass for an afternoon of footie - now there’s a technical problem on Sky 1…all other channels fine.

They’d better get it sorted before the game

1 Like

Ignore last post…service back

:lou_lol:

Originally posted by @cobham-saint

Just bought Sky day pass for an afternoon of footie - now there’s a technical problem on Sky 1…all other channels fine.

Just use mobdro.com for free or pay 26 for 6 months of sportsmania.eu

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @cobham-saint

Just use mobdro.com for free or pay 26 for 6 months of sportsmania.eu

Cheers Goat will check them out next time

Normally can find a good stream, but when Saints are on the telly I do like to kick Mrs C_S and teenage mutants out for the afternoon and take over the big telly box rather than watch on the PC.

4 Likes

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @TheCholulaKid

I’ll settle for a post-roast, post-crumble solid home win with an exciting little cameo from him.

Ched Evans thread?

Great minds and all that…

buy a Kodi box for < £50, goes perfect with the sportsmania.eu sub…

3 Likes

I signed up for sportsmania about a month ago and it’s the dogs bollocks, every bit as good as people say it is.

2 Likes

Didn’t I read somewhere that there was an issue with Kodi boxes (something to do with preloaded software maybe?)

There are some sort of legal proceedings being bandied about but its all very complicated. It will take years IF it goes to court and Kodi aren’t doing anything illegal, just giving away free media player software. You’ll get your £50 worth out of a box, long before anything happens.

I use a windows 7 laptop with Kodi installed on it and DVI/HDMI cable to hook it up to the telly. Works great and with sportmania it’s pretty much HD quality with almost no buffering … well not in the month I’ve had it anyway.

Zzzz

Who turned the match thread into a techy bore fest?

While we’re here…

Originally posted by @Optimus-trousers

Sourced from A tweet by SouthamptonFC tweet

@SouthamptonFC - Southampton FC

The teams are in!

Here’s how #SaintsFC will line up for today’s game against #BFC at St Mary’s:

Retweets: 98

Favourites: 90

…self-possessedly produced by Optimus trousers…beta v1.9 - now with EXTRA pictures!

COYR!!!

The good news is they are going to come at us and not sit back. I think this will be good for us.

Great save, thought that was 1-0. We going to come up against another keeper on form for the day?

Thats the save of the season there.

4 Likes

Almost. Lovely cross from Targett

2 Likes

Great start.

1 Like

Fuck me. That was a save.

1 Like

Not sure I can remember a better save made against us in recent times…

1 Like