Originally posted by @saintbletch

Much better start to the second half.

Whose fault is that?

I need someone to blame.

Much better start to the second half.

Whose fault is that?

No ones, Puel has put a boot up their arse quite rightly, why we didnā€™t start like that I donā€™t know and this has to be maintained.

That was quite a good goal.

I blame Puel.

3 Likes

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Beautiful play. 2 more would be nice.

Excellent first 10mins of second half and lovely goal.

So now heā€™s a great manager who is to blame for the better start to the second half including Boufalā€™s goal?

Can that change in the middle of a game?

ā€¦but will he be shit again if they equalise?

ā€¦and out of his depth if they win?

#confused?

4 Likes

No quite rightly he put a boot up their arse for playing poorly as he is the manager, Jesus wept its not difficult.

Good to see the team responding to the manager

4 Likes

No Barry you melt Iā€™m only yanking your tail you whopper Iā€™m with you 100 percent Puel is out of his depth unless we win you complete whopper.

4 Likes

Shut it you fanny weā€™re still playing negative football that could cost us.

Iā€™m on your side you fanny melt whopper whopper whopper whopper

5 Likes

Youā€™re still a fanny you whopper.

2 Likes

I had a Whopper for dinner.

It was as I remember them.

Shit

1 Like

http://bk-emea-prd.s3.amazonaws.com/sites/burgerking.co.uk/files/

Fanny melt sounds painful.

Blame the manager.

2 Likes

Let me explain you complete whopper Puel was out if his depth when we started was in out of his depth when we ended the first half and then became excellent again when he put the boot up their arse like Malcolm Allison would have done in the 70s you pile of leopardā€™s fanny batter.

5 Likes