Southampton V Watford Build up and match day thread

I totally agree, the ceiling was reached, where the fuck has the headline of attempting to get into the champions league gone? Next to the trophy attempts with a weakened squad I suppose, people believe their shit, they’re all comical Ali’s.

Good cup runs when we don’t take them seriously and get knocked out by Wolves at home, at you smoking crack?

Short memory? Do you expect a final every year? And we still have the FA cup to go. But let’s just slit our wrists now eh?

I expect a trophy once every say 40 odd years yes, name a major club with less trophies?

Newcastle?

and are we a “major club”?

True but they have won things, we’re a major club in the sense we’re the largest I can think of with the emptiest cabinet.

1 Like

Sunderland?

Haven’t won anything since the fa Cup in 73 and their only other success came in the same comp in 37. They did come second in division 2 in 64 if that counts(not sure what they they put in the trophy cabinet).

They’re a bigger club and although shit, haven’t had the problems we’ve had.

You’re such a modern day sky kind of fan. Get a grip.

You need to think harder Barry. Also there a bigger clubs than us in the Championship.

That have won more, you need to understand what I have written, name a bigger club with less trophies?

Sunderland are bigger and have won more, next.

And bang on queue the “we didn’t play well, we’ll play better” quotes start pouring out.

This’ll get @barry-sanchez 's gusset in a bunch…

Define bigger and are we going back to the 1800s?

ps. we are not a big club.

They haven’t won anything for longer than us and are only above us in trophies if you go back to 1937(can we count the JPT?). Take into account their fan base and they are worse.

Would you rather be in Sunderlands position(those glorious memories from before you were born) or ours?

Crystal Palace are the same sized club as us also with moths in the trophy cabinet.

Well I would prefer the 15 points now. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::nerd_face:

1 Like

I wondered why this thread had been revisited. Good prediction @sfcsim

15 points in a few hours hopefully.