Southampton V Watford Build up and match day thread

0-1

Doucouré

0 shots on target
0 shots

This is a team that costs millions to assemble and run, either they’re shit or the manager is poor in his tactics and now we’re 0-1 down, this is shit and we could even be lower than my predicted 14th.

Desperate boring crap.

'kin hell 0:1

good goal tbf

Perhaps we might wake the FUCK UP now!! This terrible stuff Saints! Seems the wrong manager for the job. Not working, yet at all. Same as the end of last season!

But they’re playing like they’re not afraid to lose. You should be delighted. They’re losing.

2 Likes

Be interesting to see how we react to falling behind in the league for the first time this season…

… a shot would be nice.

Yeah. Puel out!!

2 Likes

You recycling posts from last season now Baz?

1 Like

A very very worrying first half. Let’s hope we pick it up in the second… well surely it cannot be worse than that.

Am I wrong?

No, we’re still slow, sideways passing and non threatening.

How is this good?

We’ve had this shit now for 13 months, we’re the worst to watch I can remember, we just don’t attack.

We’ve replaced feaces with dung.

We certainly have games where we look very very poor, but it is not all the time. Most the time we attack attack attack, but cannot hit the net. Today we very poor indeed.

But it is a game of 2 halves and it could all change, and better do!

I really thought we would go in the summer for the ex chelsa under 23 midfielder - Chaloba or something like that… £5m is a steal Davis and JWP off for me, the juve boy and Long on

Poor showing from Saints. Inventive enough in bits, but nowhere near as consistent as you’d want. Lack of route to goal is worrying.

This is desperate, TBF to Watford they are closing us down quickly but we don’t seem to have a clue.

1 Like

Why is this happening? It’s upsetting.

1 Like

It was a good strike for the goal, but we were distinctly underwhelming. Boulal very poor again i thought, he certainly hasn’t lived up to the hype and expectation when he arrived. I reckon we might have bought a pig in a poke there. Stephens had a good half, was busy and looked composed.

Well, dung is good for growing things in, which is better than faeces…so was that a sort of positive statement in an unintended way Baz?

1 Like

Dung integrates better than faeces. Fact.

Saints 4-1. Boufal hat-trick. Remember where you heard it.

1 Like

Does anyone think that having a want away player in training, could have a negative impact on the team?