Southampton vs Aston Villa - Capital One Cup thread

Most likely yes, but time constraints may mean I have to pop into somewhere on my way. May go for one on London Road (probs Giddy Bridge) and grab something to eat on the go.

As long as you show a valid Doctor’s note to the stewards on the exit I’m sure you’ll be forgiven but tighten the cilice and 50 Hail Marys on the way to the car…

Has Barry seen this??

3 Likes

Originally posted by @BTripz

Has Barry seen this??

Bugger me…if you ever needed proof that the players read Sotonians.com…there you have it.

Barry doesn’t count…nobody reads his stuff anyway. :lou_wink:

1 Like

looks a bit second string…with Villa more full strength?

Grealish and Ayew are big players for them, aren’t they?

Agbonlahor and Gestede could be a handful.

This is a game we have to collectively as a club take seriously, no ifs no buts.

Strong team required so no excuses.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

This is a game we have to collectively as a club take seriously, no ifs no buts. Strong team required so no excuses.

well we seem to have gone for the its a ‘squad game nowadays’ approach

Wanyama as captain! Interesting!

1 Like

What have I seen?

1 Like

Originally posted by @pap

That villa starting XI is fucking shite tbf. Saints win by min. 3 goals IMO

I like giving people a chance. I hope this team does very well…!

Just seen the team, a fucking huge gamble, Sunderland part 3.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Just seen the team, a fucking huge gamble, Sunderland part 3.

Relax, we’re at home, villa are shite, will be Stroll In The Park trust

Bearsy are you selling time share on the Costa del Sol? Sign me up for 25 years bros for at least agrand a year…

I’m just famed football pundit of notorious sagacity, and I read that Villa team sheet and pretty much every name is just, lol. We are about to witness a v.comfortable Victory! Trust!

My Villa mate told me last week Amavi is their best player and that Sherwood was a knob for not playing him more often. We shall see.

On the BBC feed:

“Junior Stanislas makes a mug of Dejan Lovren - that’s £20m defender Dejan Lovren - but is denied by the legs of the alert Adam Bogdan.”

:lou_lol: