Southampton vs Bournemouth - the thread

Apparently he was terrible on Sunday and responsible for 3 or 4 of their goals. He even had an altrecation with some of the Bournemouth fans behind his goal.

Apparently after the game he sprinted off the pitch faster than a South African Rugby Union referee.

Had a look on a Bournemouth message board yesterday. They have their own version of ‘irene’ from StevesWeb posting for their delectation. Bigging up Boruc, having a pop at their other goalkeeping options.

Either Boruc’s representation need some PR lessons, or his mates are as nutty as he is, or the guy suffers from split personality.

All seem relatively likely.

3 Likes

There was a rumour that he was having a party - can we assume that he did, and it was the night before the Spurs game?

5 Likes

So who do we want to see in tomorrow’s line-up?

Boruc apparently has a thigh injury, so may not play.

Thigh injury?

Really?

More like a total loss of form.

3 Likes

Now, this games, if any other team would be 3 points in the bag, but bloody derby games, well anything can happen! It is a MASSIVE game for them which scares me to death!

There will be goals for sure!

Niall fucking I do not know what I am talking about Quinn!

Sky trying harder than the Cherries fans to build up a rivalry!

A nice round of 'when I was just a little boy… We hate Pompey, at kick off, just to remind Bouremouth who we really hate!

looking good so far

Should have scored Mane!

mane should have scored there

Little more difficult than I thought, but a good chance!

Bouremouth are playing the high energy pressing game. We cannot seem to up the tempo.

Commentators Boruc left out because of an injury “ruptured pride” from last weekend :laughing:

1 Like

Quarter of the game gone. Pretty poor to be honest!

1 touch to many every time, at the moment. No real threat from Bouremouth.

Final ball is crap at the moment and their keeper is flappy!

I bet their keeper makes at least 1 world class save in this game! If we ever have a shot.

Need to up the tempo!!