Southampton vs Liverpool League Cup Scoops

Good to see you again Papster, always better to talk shit on person.

Great to meet Ant, BTripz and the Goat too.

3 Likes

But in hindsight ÂŁ1,000 better off for not going. As I said before though, would have swapped it all for a win tonight! :lou_wink_2:

Yeah, nice to see some new (to me) faces. Just a shame that the drinks and the first 90 seconds of the match were the only worthwhile bits.

You’re lucky, I didn’t even get to see the first 90 seconds!

And then I refused to leave early, despite busting for a wee, by the time I got down to the loos I was so desperate that I couldn’t go!!

1 Like

Originally posted by @BTripz

Originally posted by @ant

Yeah, nice to see some new (to me) faces. Just a shame that the drinks and the first 90 seconds of the match were the only worthwhile bits.

You’re lucky, I didn’t even get to see the first 90 minutes!

And then I refused to leave early, despite busting for a wee, by the time I got down to the loos I was so desperate that I couldn’t go!!

There’s all sorts of fail in this post!

1 Like

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

There’s all sorts of fail in this post!

Seconds, I meant seconds not minutes, d’oh,

Did I mention that I then had to wait 40 minutes at the station for a train home? Having 2 trains to Poole an hour is a good thing, but having them 10 minutes apart is a bit daft IYAM.

1 Like

Other than the six goals, I didn’t think Liverpool were All That. Thought it was taking the piss a bit in the second half tho, when they started bringing on bros like “Brad Smith”, who I don’t spose even half the Liverpool coaches had heard of.

Reminded me a lot of that FA Cup game vs Spurs when I was a kid, when Bruce Grobellaar started throwing them in his own net for No Apparent Reason (tho we found out the Reason years later) & we ended up losing 6-2 :lou_sad: I cried myself to sleep that night. And last night :lou_sad:

Yay Bearsy’s back, we were saying in the pub last night that you’ve been quiet lately, have you been all bizness again (working for BK now that you threw your McD’s job in)

1 Like

Oh hi I finished work last week 4eva, and also moved house at the weekend so I’ve been bit business, but now i am literally no business!

2 Likes

I’m going to try my hand at Bear to human translation.

“I was arrested at my place of work last week on serious criminal charges. I am now a resident of Her Majesty’s Royal clinkhouses. I can post all day on Sotonians because I’ve got fuck all to do and all day to do it. That, and I also smuggled a smartphone up my arse”

1 Like

Which poor bastard did you land this on?

No one took it. The membership card only arrive with the goat today, thanks to the Christmas post!

Even my post does not turn up in time!!!

Bet it’s an iphone 6 plus too.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Bet it’s an iphone 6 plus too.

2! So he can facetime himself.