Southampton vs Newcastle - the beers

Sotonians Drinks

Next fixture 9 Apr @ 13:00

Reply with (y, n, ?, s, i, h):
h - will provide more detailed help

4 Likes

(That’s probably a bit niche).

I’ll be out beforehand and very likely after too.

3 Likes

Probably - I’ll have my 12 y o with me after I have filled him full of mexican food - will he be ok in the Rockstone or are they not kid friendly ?

They’re kid friendly in there. took my 9 yr old with me recently.

1 Like

Won’t be a problem. It’ll be busy but if he’s OK with that then you’ll be fine. Sounds like we’ve got a table, which helps.

1 Like

I have confirmation that SO5 will indeed be joining us. Numbers looking good.

1 Like

:lou_sad:

1 Like

Originally posted by @Goatboy

:lou_sad:

Gutted that you’re not going, Goaters. Last time was a good sesh, even though it was just the pair of us and especially because you kept saying “3-2, pap!”

I don’t remember getting home that night.

1 Like

Me neither. Mrs Goat can’t seem to forget it though.

2 Likes

So…

How will I know where everyone is and who they are ? or will it be bloody obvious ?

1 Like

We’re not hard to find:

5 Likes

We will be the ones having to pay cash up front and having to leave multiple credit cards before ordering a pack of crisps.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I’ll come along if I can get from free samples of Brewdog beers.

3 Likes

Have just rolled out of bed so I’ll get ready and trot over. Looks like m’lady will be in attendance. :laughing:

1 Like

I am here. Early. Someone has to do the Goatboy thing in his absence.

Good pre-match sesh; thank you for not making me look like Billy no Mates. The table of eight was filled with ease, thanks to +1s from Bucks and Rallyboy. Nice to meet all the friends and family; many thanks for bringing them along. I delivered a glowing report on Rallyboy to his daughter and son in law. The points to post ratio came up :lou_sunglasses:

Great to see everyone really; bodes well for the final two home games. I hear that Miss Lou will be down for Man City, and we’ve got the Crystal Palace last day of the season jobbie. Think we should make a big thing of the Palace game, before and after. South Western upstairs has been suggested as a final destination.

5 Likes

Ooh errr.

Hope not. Want to be able to bantz with you muppets during the summer.

Don’t want to have to use a Medium to get in touch after you’ve been hit by a lightning bolt, RB has been flattened by a souped up Ford Cosworth etc…

Apologies, last minute decision from Mrs Sussex to accompany us on our trip out meant I couldn’t come out to play. When asked why I had a face like a smacked arse at this news rather than the glowing ’ that would be wonderful darling’ , the response ’ I wanted to meet some blokes off the internet’ wasn’t apparently the right thing to say.

7 Likes

ah, the Sapphire Cosworth, now there was a beast!