Southampton vs RB Leipzig : Match thread

Because MLG has not published a detailed article on the theft and how it ultimately relates to home ground capacity expansion.

Frbl doing txt spk with brsy… This forum has gone downhill.

1 Like

J Rod back with a goal.

5 Likes

…not to mention his lawyers.

I have experience of working with young people that are, as we say, “on the spectrum”.

MLG is, how we say, “off the fucking chart”.

He will not let this drop - he is an excellent driver; he will want to close this place down.

It will go down as Red-bull-leipzig-gate, and we’ll all have to go skulking back to Steveweb with our fivers.

…all because of Toke!

1 Like

Originally posted by @saintbletch

…all because of Toke!

He really is a ****.

1 Like

3-2 down.

God, we miss Toby!!

We sent mostly kids out in the first half, and almost the entire development squad for the second. No cause for panic.

Debut strikes from Juanmi and Soares, plus a couple from fit-at-last Jay Rod. Decent workout.

Originally posted by @Lets-B-Drinking

J Rod back with a goal.

Going to have to crack open a beer to celebrate the return! :laughing:

Me too - I’ve broken my Wednesday rule!

1 Like

Omg what was scr pls u stupid b-holes!

Well that new keeper must be shit to let in 5 goals ffs.

Black Box OUT!

:innocent:

1 Like

Stekelenburg only let in 1 goal as he was subbed at half time.

[/MLG mode]

1 Like

Hooray. Heart was sinking then. Who let in the goals? Keel hi-im!

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @ant

Stekelenburg only let in 1 goal as he was subbed at half time.

[/MLG mode]

Hooray. Heart was sinking then. Who let in the goals? **Keel hi-im! **

You married to a former Eastern European as well pap?

No, I had a French teacher from Provence that used to say that. About me.

1 Like

So what the fuck was the fucking score, perchance? Honestly, you lot need to go back to match thread school.

1 Like

I think we lost 5-4?

Would you like to come on a visit to a council estate? On this evidence, I think you’d be both a bit of a novelty and oddly congruent.

Furball’s Peter and Clive moment. Made possible by no-one giving a fuck about swear filters at Sotonians.

Don’t worry both halves featured a mix of youngsters, development squad and game time for the new boys and J-rod. Good news was 2 goals for J-Rod and one each for Juanmi and Soares.

1 Like

Originally posted by @ant

Debut strikes from Juanmi and Soares, plus a couple from fit-at-last Jay Rod. Decent workout.

I thought we lost 3-2? How come you’ve named 3 different scorers, with one of them getting two?

Fuck you papsweb! Fuck you and fuck this fucking place!