šŸ–– Star Trek returning to small screens :starfleet:

Fap fap fap fap fap fap uhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, I posted the news in the wrong thread clearly

:lou_facepalm_2:

How hard can it be to post Star Trek news in the Star Trek thread except on a Friday night?
And Jean Luv was last week. The spin off stories were TODAY.
Harry Mudd, Gieorgu and possibly even a Lorca and maybe to come a young Spock spin off.
The Trekverse could cover so much, even the Time Agents from Voyages or a simple science ship

It might have been Friday who knows. I was probably very, very drunk :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Being in Poland, itā€™s Friday every night

But today isā€¦oh, never mind

:lou_wink:

Spock returns

After my doubts in Season 1, im starting to think that Doug Jones has created one of the great Star Trek characters in Saru.
Season 2 ā€œThe search for Spockā€ is better Trek than S1, if not such a grand vision/story.
And Iā€™m really warming to Anson Mountsā€™ Captain Pike.

1 Like

Doh!

Just noticed that the ā€œshort trekā€ mini shows are actually on Netflix starting with The Runaway featuring Tilley.
Find them on the episode guide after S2 trailers.
But you knew that, just me that didnā€™t

1 Like

Cheers P_F

(Doesnā€™t feel right typing the new moniker yetā€¦)

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up @Polski_Filip

Me & Mrs C_S just watched 4 of the shorts (thatā€™s all there is yes?)

Love how they were all self contained- but why was the Enterprise abandoned for 1000 years?

Anyway, the Harry Mudd one was particularly good.

Cheers. :+1:

1 Like

Boom!

https://twitter.com/TrekCore/status/1100806445015187457?s=19

1 Like

I am four episodes behind.

I am like @Cobham-Saint on ketamine in the glacial TV watching stakes.

2 Likes

Cheeky bastard

:lou_wink:

I bet that from your perspective, that post took three years to write :slight_smile:

1 Like

It certainly emitted Tachyons.
Oops nearly a spoiler.
Catch up FFS

1 Like

Arrrggghhhhhh.

Honestly.
You guys have so got to catch up. Itā€™s killing me not being able to say how awesome Ep6 is and then to say ffs Ep 7 is even betterā€¦

So, Disco 1 had a back story about Lorca that once you worked it out was obvious.

Based on where you lot are in Disco 2, I can speculate without it being a spoiler that there could be something similar as the immortal line may have been uttered very early in the season.
So many Trek Core tweets pointing stuff out instead of After Trek.

So. Not a spoiler, just I know more than you.

O M F G

This just gets better and betterā€¦