Staring at Boobs Extends Male Life by 5 Years

You may have already stared at my boobs and not known it!

1 Like

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

feel free to PM me some pics of them Lou and I’ll confirm if I recognise them :cool:

To be honest, if you like smaller ones, I’m probably not your type :wink:

1 Like

I’ll be the judge of that! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Don’t do this Lou to me Lou…I’m trying to build a relationship with you based on honesty, trust and generally anything that does not include talking about booblies…You are making it hard for me. Very, very hard.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Spudders

Originally posted by @Spudders

feel free to PM me some pics of them Lou and I’ll confirm if I recognise them :cool:

To be honest, if you like smaller ones, I’m probably not your type :wink:

I’ll be the judge of that! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I think it’s high time you two moved over to the semen thread.

1 Like

Ah yeah I love looking at Boobies.

Do women live longer because we see ours everyday?

1 Like

Originally posted by @Intiniki

Do women live longer because we see ours everyday?

It’s a good question. While I do like to check mine out every morning, and give them a good old jiggle (just to check they’re still functioning) I very rarely feel much of a cardiovascular workout sensation, and I’m pretty sure my blood pressure stays level. But I might try out a good old squeeze tomorrow morning, just to make sure.

I think Spudders already has!

1 Like

Sigh, and I thought papsweb was different.

Different from what Jonnyboy? This thread has been highly evidenced based, and informative. Which is unusual for a football forum, given the subject matter.

Jumped into bed with Mrs SOG last night ad mentioned the thread about boobs. I said do you mind if I stare at yours for ten minutes to help my longevity. She said lucky you, when I look at your todger for any length of time I lose the will to live.

Hey ho.

2 Likes

Yeah, she said the same thing to me too. Frankly, your missus is a bit of a downer. I only mention this so that you can feel better that she says that to everyone.

Hey ho. :slight_frown:

2 Likes

Thanks Ohio. I can sleep easier with that knowledge tonight.

1 Like