Steward's inquiry: Points to be re-arranged

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Don’t do the (down voting) time if you can’t do the time!

Tokes, what sort of institution do you think this is and how do you wonder we all got here? No-one has been sent dahn by a judge. People didn’t arrive in prison vans, you’re not going to be bumming anyone in the showers but - brightside! - you probably won’t get shanked either.

It’s a down-vote, and it only takes away one point. You have to get a lot of downvotes (and no upvotes) to get your leaderboard position spanked over it.

tks bros! I’m winning the Internet!

Out of interest what does someone get if i make a favourite on their post?

1 Like

A boner

2 Likes

Enough of this niceness Pap, bring us some fresh fish!

1 Like

Originally posted by @pap

Post count, dear boy! That’s what drove Lou’s numbers up. We were handing zero points out for upvotes

lol what kind of fucked up system was that? You had the frm set to “spam”!

1 Like

12 members currently online. This place is growing slowly!!! On an unrelated side note, this site is growing in a relative fashion to that of my boners these days.

When House Spam ruled the Sotonian Throne, I was king. I can never entirely hate them.

Originally posted by @pap

When House Spam ruled the Sotonian Throne, I was king. I can never entirely hate them.

I’m just having a little lol remembering lou the other week, she was like,

Coxford-Lou

Guise! How about some upvotes, I’m only two points behind pap!

Coxford-Lou

Oh wow, only 1 point now! More upvotes pls, I will be very grateful!

Coxford-Lou

Thanks guise, I’m level now! Just one more upvote, who’s going to do it, I would do almost anything for one more upvote!

Coxford-Lou

Yes! I’ve done it! I’m top now! Tks for all the upvotes guise i love you all! xx

2 Likes

Tsk, that’s not very nice, Bear. There’s such a thing as being a bad winner, y’know :cry:

Pap have you either

a) been visited by 3 ghosts recently or

b) are in a contest to be the nicest man in the world?

Too much sugar can make you sick dude!

1 Like

My mate is travelling to Damascus next week. I can have words, because Syria has sanctions I have heard rumours that their Patent Rip Off Meds are currently about US25 cents a tablet under the table so to speak. Allegedly.

Send me a couple of bucks for the product, US$50 for deliver, your Bank Account & Internet Passowrd information by DM & I’ll have you cured faster than one of Master Bates’ old Bewbs PM’s.

If anyone from US Customs asks, they are called Vega, you can just claim you are a fan of the bloke who was alleged to have been buying us (Saints Take Over Thread about 100 pages after Paul Allen’s Yacht for proof)

HTH

Ha ha lol I asked for that!

Well, it was kinda my fuck up for not checking things earlier, really. But I enjoyed your line of questioning.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.