Tgif

Tbh I’m spending my Friday night recovering from my Thursday day, so evening on the sofa with the windows open for me!

I dunno, live cricket feed, games console, sofa with the windows open!

Sometimes I think back to my younger days, especially times when I was in between girl friends. Friday nights used to be so exciting: get home from work, rush down my dinner, put on some of my favourite records, spend ages planning which girl I was gonna try to get off with, and even longer preening myself in front of the mirror deciding which shirt to wear. Then, when I eventually got out, the evening usually ended up nothing like I’d planned it!

Those were the days.

Hey Cholula, that’s pretty intense, sorry to hear that.

I did go for a beer in the end, but I’m so lame, and so damned tired, I’m on way way home at 9pm and intending to go straight to bed! Maybe I’ll hang out with you for a bit :slight_smile:

Mate, that’s horrible.

Hope you have an environment at the school that encourages you to discuss this with your peers.

Beer takes the edge off, but that’ll stay with you.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Sfcsim

Originally posted by @Halo-Stickman

I remember our trades union telling us in the mid 70s that the working week would be reduced to 4 days by the end of the decade, and that by the end of the century it would be down to 3!

They lied!

TBF they managed to create a three day week in the 70s

2 Likes