The 2016-2017 Season Gay Abandon Name Election - OFFICIAL RESULT - He's a Chutney Ferret

RIGHT Listen up - dont go all premature and suggesting names - if you aint man enough to stump up a tenner for an official nomination - this is a serious business of naming rights for a whole season are to be voted on but the forums finest (or least tight) - consider it the £5 for unlimited posts, but in this case it goes on kids not curry!

DONATION MADE -Cheers Bearsy

4 Likes

A band Agony

Baa any dong

A bang any Don.

Nab day and go

Bad gay an no!

1 Like

Made my donation. The kids get some cash and Gay Abandon gets a new moniker. What’s not to like?

My suggestion is “Piss Flaps.”

6 Likes

More a case of remembering. The Kentucky Fried movie is pretty memorable. Big Jim Slade makes another appearance in the film within a film, Fistful of Yen.

I’ll be donating later and making it my official suggestion.

2 Likes

Many thanks for the donation hypo :lou_lol:

3 Likes

Someone made an anonymous donation: can you let Gay or myself know who you are (PM if you prefer) so we can put your name suggestion into the hat. If it was simply a donation then please disregard and many thanks :lou_lol:

That will have been me then and I should have 2 names to enter sorry about the anonymous bit got confused after the vodka.

2 Likes

Right here goes then,

1 Paps official ball cleaner

2 Suck my cock

Last years vote passed me by - the avatar is just perfect - who chose that ? was it part of the vote?

When we do the vote can we match up each name to an appropriate avatar?

Still thinking…

1 Like

Many thanks PS :lou_lol:

Andy Stitzer

Donated

2 Likes

Originally posted by @BTripz

Andy Stitzer

Donated

Cheers BTripz!

That was the spitball phase.

I’ve trimmed it down a bit:

Mike Rotch

Seymour Butz

Bea O’Problem

Nominations submitted (& paid).

2 Likes

Cheers mate!

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Cheers mate!

Can you see if has gone through ok Goats? Sometimes seem to have trouble with JustGiving.

Suggested and donated so far:

BOOB REDUCTION SURGERY

Nympho Helpline

Piss Flaps

Paps official ball cleaner

Suck my cock

Andy Stitzer

Mike Rotch

Seymour Butz

Bea O’Problem

5 Likes

All done.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Goatboy

All done.

Good good. Cheers bud.

Lol who suggested paps official ball cleaner?

could it be Pap’s Bollock Polisher pls cos that has more Ring To It.