šŸ¤ The Appointment Race

ā€¦as long as they are micro-chipped.

1 Like

And they get their palm read to be driven around in a driverless bus

1 Like

Seriously if this happens then I think Chelsea have really lost the plotā€¦

2 Likes

Likewise. I work with a couple of Chelsea fans, so I really must ask them what they think about this. Theyā€™re both pretty sensible, so Iā€™m not expecting them to be thrilled.

Theyā€™ve only gone and done itā€¦

The few Chelsea fans I know are gritting their teeth and saying itā€™s a great appointment as heā€™s ā€œa club legendā€ and wouldnā€™t we appoint one if we could??

I counter with Mark Hughes!!

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes
7 Likes

Baffled by this

Can only surmise that they couldnā€™t get anyone major league because of the transfer ban and hazard leaving.

1 Like

OR could read it as pandering to the fans to cover up the fact they canā€™t sign anyone.
Sort of replace Puel with a Saints Legend decision.

How could you use Saints Legend and Infer Mark Hughes in the same sentence.

For the old Dubai Phil I spit on the soles of your feet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You got me. It was a line nicked from Twitter

2 Likes

Even so heā€™s got what, a year of solid experience- and thatā€™s outside the Premier Leagueā€¦?

1 Like

You have a look through their list of managers since 1995ā€¦there are quite a few Chelsea legends thereā€¦most of whom didnā€™t last much more than 18 months. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Chelsea interview questions

1. How long have you worked in management? (weighting 1/10)
  2. What have you won as a manager? (weighting 1/10)
  3. Do you have access to Christine Bleakley? (weighting 7/10)
  4. Do you have any prior connections with the club (weighting 8/10)
  5. Are you prepared to come here (weighting 10/10)
5 Likes

We play Chelsea in October, lets hope he lasts that long.

5 Likes

Twitter is worth staying away from today IF you suffer from any sort of malaise that has weakened your sides or if you donā€™t have a clean floor beneath you for when you ROFL.

Basically, The Barcodes. This sums it up.

Heā€™s 6/4 with some bookies!!
And Twitter is like

https://twitter.com/jeranderson63/status/1148586603666972672

https://twitter.com/SAFCRABBIT/status/1148581171502231553

6 Likes

Can you hear the sound of Mike Ashleyā€™s nails on the bottom of that barrel??

1 Like

Newcastle supporters didnā€™t like Allardyce being their manager in the first place - I was living up there when he was appointed and I donā€™t remember speaking to a single Toon fan who welcomed it. The fact that Ashley would even consider offering him the job again speaks volumes.

Then again, BFS could just be talking utter bollocks. Would hardly be the first time.

4 Likes

Heā€™s still waiting for the call from Real Madrid.

I suspect heā€™ll be waiting for quite some time.

BRUCE NAMED NEWCASTLE BOSS

Steve Bruce has been confirmed as the new Newcastle manager on a three-year deal.

The 58-year-old, who left Sheffield Wednesday earlier this week, will be joined at St. Jamesā€™ Park by coaches Steve Agnew and Stephen Clemence.

View image on Twitter

View image on Twitter

Newcastle United FC :heavy_check_mark: @NUFC

Newcastle United can now announce that Steve Bruce has been appointed as the clubā€™s new head coach.

More here: https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/steve-bruce-appointed-as-newcastle-united-head-coach/ ā€¦ #NUFC

6:00 PM - Jul 17, 2019

3,312 people are talking about this

Thatā€™s gonna go down wellā€¦another Paddypower joke.

2 Likes