The Arse Vs. Chelski

Ozil…what a waste of space!

I just knew Ozil would fuck that up.

what a great final, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Yep thought The Arse deserved it…worked harder for it and were rewarded…lucky bastards.

4 Likes

pleased for the arse and Wenger and what a great game to watch.

3 Likes

Never really too fussed about games not involving Saints but this game was good stuff … really exciting.

Think Arsenal must of put more effort into this one game than they have the whole of the season.

4 Likes

… and in the two cups this season, only the eventual winners have managed to beat us :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Sanchez’s goal was clearly handball. So a dodgy goal won the FA cup (Arsenal deserved to win anyway) and a perfectly good goal was disallowed in the league cup final. That’s surely not acceptable in the home of football?

2 Likes

I watched both finals today and they were both bloody good.

It’s unbelievable … year after year, the powers that be happily tinker away with stupid little rule changes and yet drag their heels when it comes to a decision about modern technology … never has a game been affected by which direction the ball’s played from a kick off, yet time and time again major games are won or lost by a referee not having technology at his disposal

1 Like

Technology or 2 referees? Or actuate empower the goal line refs.

Lot of I’m the man attitude from refs stop change as well

Missed the game telly blew up then mates arrived to taste flavoured vodka. They’re snorigon the patio now

1 Like

I’d say technology personally because a) you can’t really argue with video evidence and b) with empowered goal line refs, there always going to be pecking order issues with the main ref, it’s human nature.

Good point about referee resistance to technology

1 Like

even the TVs have been radicalised

Was there another final today then Kev :lou_lol:

didn’t watch the Scottish one, but about to watch Barcelona vs someone else in the Spanish cup final. It better be good because I’m missing Britains Got Talent for this

2 Likes

Lol … you’d of been chuffed to nuts if some spaniard referred to the EFL Cup Final as Manchester Utd v _someone else _

EDIT oh, see what you mean _ :lou_lol:_

I am really chuffed for Wenger. He has done a fabulous job for the Arse over the years and the shit he has been getting from a lot of Arse fans (especially that twat Piers Morgan) has not been deserved. Ok, by their standards this year has not been great (how we would love to have a crap season like theirs!) but they have had an amazing 20 years.

5 Likes

Barcelona 3 Alaves 1 at half time.

Messi has scored one great goal but his set up of the third is quite incredible. Dribbles past 4 players before an exquisite pass. Brilliant.

Yeah I’ve got it on, he’s wonderful to watch … his scoring stats over the seasons are crazy

Messi is a special player but let’s remember they’re playing against a fucking pub team in a league that makes Scotland look competitive.

1 Like

well, they managed to get to the final so probably deserve more respect than that, particularly based on what the commentators have said about how much mover they’ve spent. Besides, Messi doesn’t play these every week and has 53 goals this season. 8 seasons on the trot with 40+ goals. I’m happy to put some of that down to playing pub teams, but some because he’s pretty good.

2 Likes