The Cherries v the Indomitable Saints

Lemina on for Tadic

Phew…

Got to be careful

Lamina - looks rusty…

Boufal…frustrating again.

Boufal trying too hard and trying to do too much now.

Oh Charlie: (

1 Like

Ohhh Charlie.

Davis off Gabbi on.

Going for it.

Gabbi and Austin on together.

Davis makes way.

Shooting has been fuckin abysmal. :lou_facepalm_2:

Haha Bertie!

We let that one get away…dominated most of the second half but wasted the chances we had.

Disappointing given fixtures ahead but 2nd half an improvement. Draw probably fair.

Still don’t look like scoring many unless we can play Everton pre-Sam.

2 Likes

Another case of what might have been. Some GREAT chances missed - VVD and Boufal in the first half, Austin’s header and Bertrand’s poor cross for Austin’s tap in second half.

Frustrating.

1 Like

We didn’t lose.

Fair result I thought.

I reckon we are looking better. Just need to be more clinical but we look to have gained a bit of confidence.

5 Likes

God but the Bournemouth fans are quiet, only time they made some noise is when they scored and for the 2 corners at the end…

Moss was pants, the linesman kept flagging offside when it clearly wasn’t, I mean flagging Davis offside FFS

1 Like

Smith claiming that Moss apologised to him post match and said it should have been a penalty.

Yeah right.

Even the pundits on both BBC and Sky could not agree, after several replays.

It’s a shock if Moss gets anything right.

2 Likes

Even the Bournemouth fans I’m drinking with can’t decide if it was a penalty or not…

1 Like

I assume Moss has also apologised to Wesley Hoedt too then for having his shirt pulled at every corner? No? Oh right, yeah I forgot we don’t play that rule anymore… what’s that? We do?

Yet another ‘rule’ that referees don’t actually enforce. Just like goalkeepers being required to stay on their line at penalties.

I think he got theirs right. Under no circumstances should somebody in that situation fall over with their legs perfectly parallel, jutting out behind them. He looked for it and fell over accordingly in to the contact rather than being naturally brought down whilst maintaining his forward momentum. Point being I think he can stay on his feet there, simply stepping over Boufal. But he didn’t, he decided to leave his legs trailing so that they hit Boufal. He chose to cheat.

5 Likes