🇨🇳 The Chinese Are Coming

No comment just a link

https://twitter.com/_ps_football/status/847529540759040004

The Chinese are coming to run your local train services as well.

Think Southern Rail users would be happy to find anyone able to run a Railway

1 Like

Thank fuck for that.

Linky link

Not happening

1 Like

GOOD. I wouldn’t want to support a club whose board members are called Phuk Yoo, Kun Tee and Wan Cur FFS.

1 Like

Was just about to post the link myself. It’s good news imo, such a massive upheaval at this stage of our progress was concerning and I wasn’t convinced the football team itself would, see much investment.

1 Like

Absolutely. Relieved we continue with Liebherr. Worrying that she may be looking for an out, I just hope stability remains whatever.

2 Likes

Hopefully it will open the gates for a better investment option with the Liebherrs retaining a controlling stake.

2 Likes

So glad I never heard any suggestions that there never was a real bid from China.

Or that the bid was created (or encouraged) to kick potential American investors that Ralph had found into moving their asses.

Glad I never mentioned that.

Equally glad I never heard the idea that Rupert had talked to his Chinese mates who had something to do with Boats.

Means I can sit back open the popcorn & watch Twitter melt down instead on the day the skates could get promoted as well.

1 Like

TBF considering they are a newly created club with no history they’ve not done too badly. I do find it odd that they had the advantage of starting out in Div 2…any ideas how that happened?

1 Like

Nah.

But I did hear of the legend that there was someone from down south who knew every single detail of every single step of the entire process of their coming into being and used his wit and repartee to create anecdote after anecdote.

His musings were rumoured to be published in a book or even a movie such was his fame.

Think this was his name

Image result for raleigh cycles

^^^^ I find that hard to believe…Junior Who?

its back on apparently - source China News

sorry China Daily is the source.

Ah…China Daily are are a bunch of clowns. I was ready to listen when it was China News.

4 Likes

The bloke in charge of Lander doesnt seem rich enough to push Kat around. $1.5bn is less than the Foxes owner.

Im not sure what to hope for. I suppose if you add Kat wealth and the chinese you get to about $5bn but it seems she has no interest in spending so unless there is any more news on plans then we wont be challenging the likes of Spurs and Everton in the transfer market any time soon.

I really wish we would have outbid Everton for Bolasie and Spurs for Sissoko.

1 Like